Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts

Default Re: Gorilla glass 2

" The steam trick“??? I'm wondering the same thing. I purchased the SGP for my Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and it took a LOT of patience and still....there was microfiber cloth particles and specks of dust, I work on some pretty high tech medical devices at work, but screen protectors kick my ****.

I used this method with my Spigen Oleo:

Took a total of 15 minutes from the time I walked in the door until I was done and it came out perfect.

Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by thirsty1258 View Post
    What is the steam trick?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PAC757 View Post
    " The steam trick“??? I'm wondering the same thing. I purchased the SGP for my Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and it took a LOT of patience and still....there was microfiber cloth particles and specks of dust, I work on some pretty high tech medical devices at work, but screen protectors kick my ****.
    I did the install in the shower. Not actually in the shower, but running the water so that the steam would reduce the amount of dust and particulates in the air. I was kinda hesitant about trying this, but it worked. I believe that the steam, a new microfiber cloth and properly dusting off protector before install really helped.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherBill View Post
    I used this method with my Spigen Oleo:

Took a total of 15 minutes from the time I walked in the door until I was done and it came out perfect.

Highly recommended!
    Thanks for the video I did it using the taco method and the shower steam method perfect fit no dust what so ever .very impressed with the sgp oleophobic

Put on my other spigen ultra crystal and Still hate it. Just ruins the feel of the s-pen and even your finger. It Causes a lot Of drag making it hard to write and is sometimes unresponsive.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by EatMyTracers View Post
    Put on my other spigen ultra crystal and Still hate it. Just ruins the feel of the s-pen and even your finger. It Causes a lot Of drag making it hard to write and is sometimes unresponsive.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Try the oleophobic its slick as glass no spen issues here

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Zagg HD looks and protects pretty good. I don't use pen much but it works fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by userld View Post
    Zagg HD looks and protects pretty good. I don't use pen much but it works fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Tried the zagg hd first and didn't like it. To sticky for my finger and the stylus left imprints on it. Returned it and now will probably order the spigen oleophobic.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

I had the galaxy s3 and it would scratch so easy I actually went back to att and complained. But with my note 2 I cant seem to scratch this thing no matter what. I think there are some bad batches of gorilla glass out there.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Jussumguy88 likes this.

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    touch wiz

I actually find it strange to hear that you guys are having issues with scratches on the screen and such. My manager literally takes keys to the screen of the note 2 every other day. No issues. I personally put my note 2in the same pocket as my house keys and haven't seen any scratches or scuffs yet. *knocks on wood*

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12