- 16 Posts
Camera preferences keep resetting?
I'm frustrated that I have to keep re-entering my camera settings every time I open the camera app. For example, I want it to stay on burst mode but it constantly resets itself to single shot mode as soon as you exit out of the camera app.
Any ideas or am I missing something?
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
- 12-05-2012, 11:58 PM #2
- 12-06-2012, 12:57 AM #3
- 12-06-2012, 02:12 PM #5
- 12-06-2012, 02:22 PM #6
Re: Camera preferences keep resetting?
ISO resets; focus doesn't (at least not this time). I could have sworn it went from macro to auto after one shot, a couple days ago. I can't get the shortcuts to stick, either. good camera--bad s/w at this point.Verizon Note 2 on 4.4.2 and Gear 2
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:11 PM
- By fredad in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2011, 01:12 PM
- By avidandroid in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2010, 04:54 PM
- By jnadelman in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2010, 12:22 PM
- By AQucsaiJr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:49 AM