Writing on Screen Captures with S Pen
Write on Any Screen After Capture
To write on a screen capture, use the pen to draw or write.
This is the instructions in the owners manual. I've tried it. It never writes as text, button or no button.
So is there a setting I'm missing? If so, where?Rockin' the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II & the Hisense Sero 7 Pro!
- 12-06-2012, 03:55 PM #2
- 81 Posts
Re: Writing on Screen Captures with S Pen
press the button on the spen then press and hold on the screen to take a screen shot (the screen will flash white and make a camera click sound). Wait a second and then the image editor will popup and you can edit/draw/write on the captured screenshot then.
- 12-12-2012, 12:07 PM #3
- 12-12-2012, 11:39 PM #4
- 12-13-2012, 12:15 PM #5
- 12-13-2012, 12:26 PM #6
- By non5equitur in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2012, 10:09 PM
- By Brettdacosta in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:45 PM
- By dehydorn in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 12-24-2010, 03:09 PM
- By dvdqnoc in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2010, 02:31 PM
- By trmoney24 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:12 PM