Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Default Re: Where do you carry your Note 2?

You guys are going to go out to the bars and crush your screens when you fall asleep with your huge absurdly expensive phones in your pockets...

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

I keep It mostly in my hand with my flygrip

I usually got mine in my back pocket.

ROM
    Rooted, De-Bloated Stock

Quote Originally Posted by typinghairyape View Post
    You guys are going to go out to the bars and crush your screens when you fall asleep with your huge absurdly expensive phones in your pockets...

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    You know, I actually thought this would be an issue. But with the wallet case on it, I have found that it is actually thinner than my usual wallet. And the case actually gives it a great deal of protection and rigidity. I do remember to take it out of my pocket when driving or when I will be sitting for an extended period of time, though. No reason to tempt fate.

I wish I still had time to go out to bars..... the only thing I really worry about is getting it wet at work.

Sent from my sweet Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Rocking the Galaxy Note 2. Rooted and De-Bloated. Take that VZW!!

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

I'm happy carrying mine it its holster. I have the phone in a Seidio Active case.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by draken View Post
    In this case and holster combo. I have the holster rotated sideways and clip it onto my belt.
    Did you order from this person? Where is Baldwin Park? How long for delivery?

Sent from my Verizon Note 2.SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums .
    Geek Freak

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts

Front right pocket, with the Samsung flip case. Thin, safe and secure.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1

How do you like that flygrip? I've been thinking about getting one, but don't like that it can only be utilized in lanscape or portrait, not both without reconfiguring the adhesive. I'm talking the holding it in your hand functionality, not the kickstand.

Quote Originally Posted by tcapote View Post
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by tcapote View Post
    Same here except I keep mine in my left pocket. I don't wear girl pants so it fits just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDroidR2D2 View Post
    I'm happy carrying mine it its holster. I have the phone in a Seidio Active case.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.
    ^^ This ^^ I've been using Seidio Cases & Holsters ever since I started using Android which was right around the time the EVO surfaced. I'm currently using a Surface Case Combo so my Note resides on my hip for most of the day

Front left pocket with Body Glove. No other items allowed in that pocket. It's been a month and a half. So far so good.

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by executiveg View Post
    Did you order from this person? Where is Baldwin Park? How long for delivery?

Sent from my Verizon Note 2.SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums .
    I ordered from ebay user "cellcostumes". I just linked to the first one I found that looked like the one I got.

Carpenter jeans, they have a perfect phone pocket that's on the side of your leg. The S3 fit better but the Note 2 still fits just a little tight.

Global Posts
    10,679 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Front left pocket with Qmadix case.

Global Posts
    4,723 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

I use the Seidio Active case and holster, pretty much the same setup I had on my SGS. If I'm not wearing the holster, it usually rides around in the inside pocket of my leather jacket.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )

I got my Note 2 inside a flip wallet case and I usually carry it inside my back pocket or front locket. Now that I used the case as a wallet, I keep it inside my front pocket.

Sent by a Kiwi using a Galaxy Note 2! Kia Ora!

Either in my Flip Cover or an OEM Samsung Note II pocket pouch.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

I have many different kinds of cases. At the moment I am using samsung flip and carrying in my pocket. I ordered this Saturday. It's for note 2 size device even with a case on. I want to not carry in my pocket anymore, rather clip it to my belt when I wear jeans.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where do you carry your Note 2?-uploadfromtaptalk1362396437056.jpg  
    love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I have many different kinds of cases. At the moment I am using samsung flip and carrying in my pocket. I ordered this Saturday. It's for note 2 size device even with a case on. I want to not carry in my pocket anymore, rather clip it to my belt when I wear jeans.

I may need this for horseback riding. Otherwise I carry it in my back left pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
    I may need this for horseback riding. Otherwise I carry it in my back left pocket.
    I hear you, most cases I will probably still carry in my pocket but there are few times I wish I had a belt clip carry case. This one is only 6 dollars and has many great reviews.

love my evo.
    Thanked by:

I prefer using the belt clip from seido . It makes it easy to get to. I had the problems mentioned previously when putting it in my pocket that it is uncomfortable and was afraid of breaking it.

Sent from my amazing HTC

I use the Platinum case and holster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where do you carry your Note 2?-case.jpg   Where do you carry your Note 2?-holster.jpg  

I'm still getting used to carrying it around. I'll put it in my coat or jacket pocket when getting out of the car and forget my keys are in the same pocket Or I'll put it in the outside pocket of my purse if I feel like using my purse or just carry it in my hand. I think a holster for this big of a device would look stupid on a female and I'm personally not comfortable carrying it in my back pocket because of the chance of sitting on it (I learned that lesson after cracking an old LG flip phone) or pulling it out of my pocket and it slipping out of my grip and falling on whatever surface I happen to be walking on.
    Error

I'm still using the Monaco Vertical Leather Pouch (Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Monaco Vertical Pouch Type Leather Case with Belt Clip - Black)

I typically put it inside my left front pocket and clipped to the top of the pocket or sometimes clip it on the outside of the pocket sitting vertically on my hip. Something I've really grown fond of with it too is putting the phone on top of the pouch where it sticks to the leather quite well making it easy to hold with one hand vertically or horizontally or even sitting flat on a desk or table. Otherwise the phone itself tends to be slippery in hand or slides too easily on a flat surface. It's a win-win for me as I don't like cases (how they change the look and feel of the phone), yet it protects the phone in transport.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast