Where do you carry your Note 2?

MANdroidd

Banned
Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I've always put my phone in my front left pocket. I dont wear super skinny jeans but theyre slim. Now with the Note when I put it in my pocket you can definitely see the outline of the phone. I feel like its unsightly but maybe thats just me?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Front pocket. I don't wear super baggy or skinny jeans and it's fine for me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Either in my back pocket or in a Coat pocket. Sometimes ln my purse. I don't use a flip Case.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Podgorica

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Same here, front left pocket is always for my phone only. I have candyshell on it and am trying to figure out if any of the cheap pouches will fit it with the candyshell on so that I can use that in the gym. Sweatpants pockets are not as deep as jeans and khakis

Sent from My Note 2

my3chis

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
In my hand, coat pocket or front right pocket. I have a flip case w/ credit card slots. I don't carry a purse.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2!

borgdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I feel like I will crack it in half while sitting with it in my front pocket...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

I'd worry about sitting on it if it was in my back pocket. I keep it in front left pocket, naked by itself.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Front pocket or jacket pocket that has a zipper . my recent favorite is the sideways breast pocket on my north face jackets

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm quite pleased with this combo. Getting the phone into and out of the holster was a bit tight when I first got it, but it is getting a bit easier now. It is still quite snug, so I have no worries about the phone accidentally sliding out. It doesn't add much bulk, at least to me. I like the silicone lip around the front to protect the screen and the harder plastic to protect the corners should I drop the phone. The kick stand on the case works fine, but haven't found a need for the one on the holster as I put the phone screen side in. The case gives me a better grip on the phone. You could also remove the harder plastic part and keep the silicone part on if you needed to slim down the profile for a time, but you'd be losing the extra protection on the corners and the kickstand.

I've not used any Seidio products so I can't draw any comparisons. The Galaxy Note II is the first phone I've bought a case for, as my original Droid Incredible with extended batter didn't fit any of the standard cases.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Typically inside left front pants pocket in a Monaco vertical pouch with the belt clip facing out and clipped onto the pocket. It's comfortable to walk or sit with it and feels very secure, no risk of it coming out. Otherwise those few times where a pocket is too small (ex. couple pair of jeans), I'll clip the pouch on the outside of either front pocket sitting vertical. I've tried putting it on my belt, but it tends to get in the way when sitting down or bounces off my thigh while walking. Not to mention looks too much like a man purse, not a look I'm comfortable with. LOL :-[

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1