Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where do you carry your Note 2?

I've always put my phone in my front left pocket. I dont wear super skinny jeans but theyre slim. Now with the Note when I put it in my pocket you can definitely see the outline of the phone. I feel like its unsightly but maybe thats just me?
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

Default Re: Where do you carry your Note 2?

In this case and holster combo. I have the holster rotated sideways and clip it onto my belt.
    pauldroidr2d2 and Jbairdjr like this.

Front pocket. I don't wear super baggy or skinny jeans and it's fine for me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html

Global Posts
    781 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 on the Nook Color

Either in my back pocket or in a Coat pocket. Sometimes ln my purse. I don't use a flip Case.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    Rockin' the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II & the Hisense Sero 7 Pro!

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Same here, front left pocket is always for my phone only. I have candyshell on it and am trying to figure out if any of the cheap pouches will fit it with the candyshell on so that I can use that in the gym. Sweatpants pockets are not as deep as jeans and khakis

Sent from My Note 2

Jacket pocket when possible, front left pocket in the jeans otherwise. It's just barely wearable with jeans, but a holster is a non-starter.

In my hand, coat pocket or front right pocket. I have a flip case w/ credit card slots. I don't carry a purse.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2!

I feel like I will crack it in half while sitting with it in my front pocket...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by typinghairyape View Post
    I feel like I will crack it in half while sitting with it in my front pocket...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    I'd worry about sitting on it if it was in my back pocket. I keep it in front left pocket, naked by itself.

ROM
    JB

Front pocket or jacket pocket that has a zipper . my recent favorite is the sideways breast pocket on my north face jackets
    mrsstraty#AC and ludesleep like this.

I keep mine in a stuffed shark backpack:
    http://i.imgur.com/L1gr1.jpg
    petaf and taylorz_412 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by draken View Post
    In this case and holster combo. I have the holster rotated sideways and clip it onto my belt.
    That's same case I've been looking at on amazon. How do you like it so far? Have you ever used the seidio active, if you have how does it compare?

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Front pocket of my pants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

I'm quite pleased with this combo. Getting the phone into and out of the holster was a bit tight when I first got it, but it is getting a bit easier now. It is still quite snug, so I have no worries about the phone accidentally sliding out. It doesn't add much bulk, at least to me. I like the silicone lip around the front to protect the screen and the harder plastic to protect the corners should I drop the phone. The kick stand on the case works fine, but haven't found a need for the one on the holster as I put the phone screen side in. The case gives me a better grip on the phone. You could also remove the harder plastic part and keep the silicone part on if you needed to slim down the profile for a time, but you'd be losing the extra protection on the corners and the kickstand.

I've not used any Seidio products so I can't draw any comparisons. The Galaxy Note II is the first phone I've bought a case for, as my original Droid Incredible with extended batter didn't fit any of the standard cases.

My purse

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by scorpiodsu View Post

The same. Right front. Although looking to get a case and that might change things

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Typically inside left front pants pocket in a Monaco vertical pouch with the belt clip facing out and clipped onto the pocket. It's comfortable to walk or sit with it and feels very secure, no risk of it coming out. Otherwise those few times where a pocket is too small (ex. couple pair of jeans), I'll clip the pouch on the outside of either front pocket sitting vertical. I've tried putting it on my belt, but it tends to get in the way when sitting down or bounces off my thigh while walking. Not to mention looks too much like a man purse, not a look I'm comfortable with. LOL

In my hand, front pocket, back pocket or purse. I have a flip case w/ credit card slots.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpiodsu View Post

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by draken View Post
    I'm quite pleased with this combo. Getting the phone into and out of the holster was a bit tight when I first got it, but it is getting a bit easier now. It is still quite snug, so I have no worries about the phone accidentally sliding out. It doesn't add much bulk, at least to me. I like the silicone lip around the front to protect the screen and the harder plastic to protect the corners should I drop the phone. The kick stand on the case works fine, but haven't found a need for the one on the holster as I put the phone screen side in. The case gives me a better grip on the phone. You could also remove the harder plastic part and keep the silicone part on if you needed to slim down the profile for a time, but you'd be losing the extra protection on the corners and the kickstand.

I've not used any Seidio products so I can't draw any comparisons. The Galaxy Note II is the first phone I've bought a case for, as my original Droid Incredible with extended batter didn't fit any of the standard cases.
    Ya a case is need to help with the grip of the phone. It is too slippery without a case in my opinion.

I purchased a Otter Box defender for mine and use the belt clip. I thought it would be to big to carry but was happy to find that it is very comfortable.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1377 View Post
    I purchased a Otter Box defender for mine and use the belt clip. I thought it would be to big to carry but was happy to find that it is very comfortable.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Does the screen protector that is part of the case interfere with the S pen?

No. It actually is very smooth and transfers just as it does when writing directly on the screen..

I actually asked the same question and only bought it after I tried it.

Sent from my Note 10.1.

ROM
    Rooted, De-Bloated Stock

I keep mine in a wallet flip case in either my back pocket (like a wallet) or in my coat breast pocket. I usually wear relaxed fit jeans and I'm not a big guy by any means (155lbs. soaking wet) and it doesn't bulge or look unsightly at all.

Sent from my sweet Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Rocking the Galaxy Note 2. Rooted and De-Bloated. Take that VZW!!
    Thanked by:
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast