- 05-02-2013, 05:10 PM #26
- 1 Posts
Re: Gallery slows down and freezes
this is what worked for me on my samsung galaxy note 2 Android 4.2.x
# unsync photos from google, facebook, etc.
1)SETTINGS-> Add Account * (this should be right above SYSTEM area of settings)
make a written list of all the accounts you have synced with your device
2) SETTINGS-> [name of account from the add account list] -> Sync intervals settings -> set these to none where photos listed
3) SETTINGS-> [name of account from add accoount list] -> click on your username/name -> Sync Gallery [ ] <= uncheck
# clear thumbnails off your phone
4) once you are done doing this for Facebook, Google, etc. go to...
SETTINGS-> Application Manager (slide the filter along top to ALL)
find Gallery and click on it
press the "Clear Data" button
press the "Clear Cache" button
# share, post, and view images without problems
ENJOY having a fast gallery !
- By Mario Fasolo in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 9Last Post: 11-22-2012, 05:18 PM
- By Young_Bon in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2012, 08:35 PM
- By afbar1114 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2011, 11:41 AM
- By PaulDroidR2D2 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2010, 06:10 AM
- By Gekko in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:48 PM