Scratches on Chrome

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Long story short, I scratch the upper side of the chrome by the power button. Anyone know if there's some kind of buffer of something similar I can use to fix it. I heard of radtech bezel blaster works pretty well. Anyone have any advice?

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I unfortunately don't have any solution for you. However, I wanted to add that this is happening to many people. Seems like a common problem and Samsung didn't do a very good job with the build quality on the chrome sides of the phone.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
yea, i spent 6 hrs researching a way to fix the problem, to no avail. might just have to buy a chrome paint pen and just fill up the little chips so then it'll blend in better.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
well...um...i..um, kind of dropped it (it was in one of those wallet cases,) other than that I never experienced any "scratching from common uses" I have now taken it out of the case and placed it back in my TPU gel case, so i shouldn't experinced anymore scratching

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Long story short, I scratch the upper side of the chrome by the power button. Anyone know if there's some kind of buffer of something similar I can use to fix it. I heard of radtech bezel blaster works pretty well. Anyone have any advice?

That is why I use a like my Seidio Active. It prevents scratches and damage to my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
It isn't real chromed metal, it is a chromed finished plastic, so scratches probably can't be buffed out.

Yea, i found that out while researching, I'm just going to by a touch up pen, I actually forgot all about the scratch now, once its in a case you kind of forget the phone's cosmetic flaws

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yea, i found that out while researching, I'm just going to by a touch up pen, I actually forgot all about the scratch now, once its in a case you kind of forget the phone's cosmetic flaws

Ya I hear you. Little scratches like that drive me crazy though for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt