Samsung Accessories Backordered

andrewiskang

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know when the backordered accessories on the Samsung website will come back in stock? I'm waiting on the spare battery charging kit so I can use my 50% off coupon. If it's not going to come back in stock anytime soon, I'll probably just order a flip case and forget about the spare battery.

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
to the op. You can leave your email address and name and samsung will email you when there in. Do this on the back order page. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

andrewiskang

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Haha, I'd just like to know if it'll come back in stock before my coupon expires, which is 1/21. I think the expiration date depends on when you register your device online.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had items backordered prior to November 6. If my coupon expires before samsung.com restocks, customer service and I will have a lil convo . . .

I've been wondering if that isn't the plan on samsung's plate and will have quite a lot to say if it occurs!

thomasanderson

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
When I first tried to order the kit i too got the backordered notice. I simply provided my email, and a week later received an email telling me that my backordered item was back in stock. I bought one then, received it in about 4 days, and its sitting on my desk unopened to this day.

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
id like to see a review of the dock vs allshare hub. Seems to do the samething minus all the usb ports. So it is wifi over docking.......

Uristocles

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The coupon code can be used separately for up to 10 items as I recall.
The issue I have is that because there's free shipping for orders over $50 only, I'd like to wait until all 3 items are in stock before pulling the trigger.

Blah - Truthfully I'm losing interest in the items in any case as the time passes. The device is pretty good as-is.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I called samsung.com this morn and spoke with a supervisor who said no Note II smart docks at all have arrived. :( The samsung warehouse is in Dallas, according to the supervisor. That's not far to deliver to my studio in central Arkansas---if stock ever arrives at the warehouse.

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email that the extra battery "Charging kit" was back in stock. Even though I really don't need it (the battery life on this phone is AMAZING!) I went ahead and got one just to use my 50% off coupon! Maybe it will come in handy on road trips or something.

garyart1

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Just to let you know, seems smart dock is back in stock on samsung. I was able to order and use my 50% coupon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Just to let you know, seems smart dock is back in stock on samsung. I was able to order and use my 50% coupon. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I know! I put it in the cart and had to leave my puter for a few minutes; when I returned to complete purchase, it was no longer in stock. :(

garyart1

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
So you think you were close to ordering it how about this

So I thought I was going to have a smart dock by Christmas. I was able to get in my order and got a confirmation it was ordered. When I checked my Samsung account today, it showed the order was cancelled. So I called and they said sorry we ran out and cancelled your order. I was disappointed to say the least but this is what got me angry. First my confirmation email states in bold this order can't be changed or cancelled. I guess that only applies if you want to cancel and not them. Second, I received no notice it was even cancelled. If I didn't check my account, I would still be waiting for it. Not great service on samsungs part.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
That seems inexcusable for a company as big as samsung! But I have thought, ever since the release of the Note II, that something was realllllly too weird about the marketing of the phone itself, and then of its samsung brand accessories . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge