Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sux2bu
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Accessories Backordered

Anyone know when the backordered accessories on the Samsung website will come back in stock? I'm waiting on the spare battery charging kit so I can use my 50% off coupon. If it's not going to come back in stock anytime soon, I'll probably just order a flip case and forget about the spare battery.

Default Re: Samsung Accessories Backordered

Call them. How are we to know? Lol

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

to the op. You can leave your email address and name and samsung will email you when there in. Do this on the back order page. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    408 Global Posts
    ROM
    ViperRez

Probably January 14th, cause that is when the 50% deal ends

Lol true that

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Haha, I'd just like to know if it'll come back in stock before my coupon expires, which is 1/21. I think the expiration date depends on when you register your device online.

I've had items backordered prior to November 6. If my coupon expires before samsung.com restocks, customer service and I will have a lil convo . . .

I've been wondering if that isn't the plan on samsung's plate and will have quite a lot to say if it occurs!
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2

When I first tried to order the kit i too got the backordered notice. I simply provided my email, and a week later received an email telling me that my backordered item was back in stock. I bought one then, received it in about 4 days, and its sitting on my desk unopened to this day.

I bought the allshare cast hub no prob.

I was hoping to get the $99 dock for my note 2 but it seems to be on permanent backorder

Quote Originally Posted by johnmcd348 View Post
    I was hoping to get the $99 dock for my note 2 but it seems to be on permanent backorder
    That's the main item I've had backordered since before November 6
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2

Global Posts
    408 Global Posts
    ROM
    ViperRez

id like to see a review of the dock vs allshare hub. Seems to do the samething minus all the usb ports. So it is wifi over docking.......

The coupon code can be used separately for up to 10 items as I recall.
    The issue I have is that because there's free shipping for orders over $50 only, I'd like to wait until all 3 items are in stock before pulling the trigger.

Blah - Truthfully I'm losing interest in the items in any case as the time passes. The device is pretty good as-is.

I called samsung.com this morn and spoke with a supervisor who said no Note II smart docks at all have arrived. The samsung warehouse is in Dallas, according to the supervisor. That's not far to deliver to my studio in central Arkansas---if stock ever arrives at the warehouse.
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2

I just got an email that the extra battery "Charging kit" was back in stock. Even though I really don't need it (the battery life on this phone is AMAZING!) I went ahead and got one just to use my 50% off coupon! Maybe it will come in handy on road trips or something.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.

Just to let you know, seems smart dock is back in stock on samsung. I was able to order and use my 50% coupon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by garyart1 View Post
    Just to let you know, seems smart dock is back in stock on samsung. I was able to order and use my 50% coupon. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    I know! I put it in the cart and had to leave my puter for a few minutes; when I returned to complete purchase, it was no longer in stock.
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2

So you think you were close to ordering it how about this

So I thought I was going to have a smart dock by Christmas. I was able to get in my order and got a confirmation it was ordered. When I checked my Samsung account today, it showed the order was cancelled. So I called and they said sorry we ran out and cancelled your order. I was disappointed to say the least but this is what got me angry. First my confirmation email states in bold this order can't be changed or cancelled. I guess that only applies if you want to cancel and not them. Second, I received no notice it was even cancelled. If I didn't check my account, I would still be waiting for it. Not great service on samsungs part.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

That seems inexcusable for a company as big as samsung! But I have thought, ever since the release of the Note II, that something was realllllly too weird about the marketing of the phone itself, and then of its samsung brand accessories . . .
    hummingbirdhill
    THRiVEn and NOTEd 2