- 431 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Swype keyboard on Note 2?
Is my Note 2 the only one that Swype doesn't work right on?
I have used Swype on my last 4 phones but on my Note 2 I have been having some problems. It works great everywhere except in the browser. It doesn't auto space in the browser. I have tried 2 or 3 different versions of Swype and they are all the same.
I see people posting about using Swype on their Note 2s, so is yours working right? I read it was a problem with Jelly Bean and it doesn't look like there is going to be a fix anytime soon.
- 12-08-2012, 12:46 AM #2
Re: Swype keyboard on Note 2?
I had an issue with mine when I installed lightflow. I got rid of it straight away and the swype problems went away!
Check to see if any downloaded applications could be causing the issue
- 12-08-2012, 02:53 PM #3
- By rapmaniak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 29Last Post: 10-15-2015, 10:16 PM
- By RedV412 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 18Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:45 PM
- By ronin1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 07:13 AM
- By Steve Singer in forum HTC HeroReplies: 20Last Post: 01-07-2010, 06:38 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 11-11-2009, 07:08 PM