Stock Widgets/Nova Launcher

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
So I'm using Nova because I like the feature set it provides, but I also actually really like Samsung's stock widgets (the weather/clock one) that were on the Touchwiz homescreen. I want to add it to my Nova home screen, but can't seem to find Samsung's OEM widget on my widget list now. Anyone have any ideas?

I also am very familiar with Beautiful Widgets, HD Widgets, etc., so I know those offer similar options. Just wondering if anyone knows how to access Samsung's stock widgets without using their launcher.

Raymond Tan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately the widget that you want is part of the touchwiz(samsung stock) launcher. When you use a different launcher you lose those and are stuck with whatever the new launcher is packed with. Your only choices are to find an app like beautiful widgets, or switch back to stock launcher, or use what the new launcher came with. I'm sure you can find a weather clock app that's close to stock.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys. I figured it was baked into Touchwiz. On a related note, if using Samsung's launcher, is there any way to move the app drawer to the center of the dock, or is it permanently fixed on the right side?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar