Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 31323334
Results 826 to 844 of 844
Like Tree400Likes
  1. #826  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    It is fun to laugh at their ignorance though.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    OK, true :-)

    Tom

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  2. #827  
    tirith's Avatar
    Resident Linux Fiend

    Posts
    1,599 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    The love was sarcasm. I know my note can do more than the iPhone can... I have someone else's iPhone sitting on my nightstand... (ok, I found it on the side of the road)

    Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
  3. #828  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by tirith View Post
    The love was sarcasm. I know my note can do more than the iPhone can... I have someone else's iPhone sitting on my nightstand... (ok, I found it on the side of the road)

    Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
    ...isn't that technically theft?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. #829  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    ...isn't that technically theft?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    No, it's technically finders keepers ;-)

    Tom

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  5. #830  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    ...isn't that technically theft?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Depends who you ask.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  6. #831  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Or who sees you

    Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
  7. #832  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    I thought he was kidding

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #833  
    tirith's Avatar
    Resident Linux Fiend

    Posts
    1,599 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    ...isn't that technically theft?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    There's no sim card in it so I couldn't call anyone. I'm not putting it on craigslist because it could be anyone's. It was on the side of interstate 95 between Baltimore and Washington D.C.

    (Sorry I was working on the side of the road and I like to scavenge car wreck sites...?)

    I've also found a working droid x2 (returned to owner), droid razr (returned to owner), htc evo shift (owner said I can keep), galaxy s2 (died of water damage... tried to revive it) and an iPhone from Verizon that I returned. Why not keep this one? (I leave BlackBerries on the side of the road)

    Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
    badbrad17 likes this.
  9. #834  
    YourMobileGuru's Avatar
    Formerly VZWRocks

    Posts
    2,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,283 Global Posts
    Carrier
    what's wrong with stock?

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by tirith View Post
    There's no sim card in it so I couldn't call anyone. I'm not putting it on craigslist because it could be anyone's. It was on the side of interstate 95 between Baltimore and Washington D.C.

    (Sorry I was working on the side of the road and I like to scavenge car wreck sites...?)

    I've also found a working droid x2 (returned to owner), droid razr (returned to owner), htc evo shift (owner said I can keep), galaxy s2 (died of water damage... tried to revive it) and an iPhone from Verizon that I returned. Why not keep this one? (I leave BlackBerries on the side of the road)

    Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
    Even without the SIM card a carrier or apple could get it back to the proper owner from the IMEI/MEID

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
  10. #835  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,267 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMobileGuru View Post
    Even without the SIM card a carrier or apple could get it back to the proper owner from the IMEI/MEID

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    And this is his obligation to the universe? Sheesh. I get that we all want to do the right thing but there are limits for a phone.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    tirith likes this.
  11. #836  
    tirith's Avatar
    Resident Linux Fiend

    Posts
    1,599 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    I've turned enough in. Sucks for them.

    Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
    TomsAndroid and badbrad17 like this.
  12. #837  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    It's their fault for losing it. :P

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    tirith likes this.
  13. #838  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by tirith View Post
    I've turned enough in. Sucks for them.

    Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
    You did them a favor anyway

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    TomsAndroid likes this.
  14. #839  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Anyone post this little Gem from CES yet?

    Apparently This Matters: iPotty - CNN.com
    badbrad17 and TheOtherBill like this.
  15. #840  
    croppz's Avatar

    Posts
    141 Posts
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    I'm an apple convert after bailing out on android in their froyo days. Glad I came back. iOS is so boring.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    sr2012 and TomsAndroid like this.
  16. #841  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

  17. #842  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by croppz View Post
    I'm an apple convert after bailing out on android in their froyo days. Glad I came back. iOS is so boring.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Yeah iPhone 5 was the last straw for me. Sold it today.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  18. #843  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Yea I was done after iPhone 4 lol once jailbroke I had siri so didn't want or need a 4s lol then iPhone 5 didn't come with the promised holographic keyboard or Mac desktop wall projection so I switched to note 2 and haven't looked back lol

    Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
  19. #844  

    Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

    Quote Originally Posted by suav257 View Post
    Yea I was done after iPhone 4 lol once jailbroke I had siri so didn't want or need a 4s lol then iPhone 5 didn't come with the promised holographic keyboard or Mac desktop wall projection so I switched to note 2 and haven't looked back lol

    Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
    It was worth awaking a near year old thread for that?

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 31323334

Similar Threads

  1. I am back after a short affair with the Galaxy S3
    By billgio in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:41 AM
  2. Can I force the official 2.2 if I upgrade with the leak
    By B_Wat in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 01:32 AM
  3. When will a decent Android-based tablet be available in the US?
    By mapexvenus in forum Misc. Android Tablets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:55 AM
  4. When will a decent Android-based tablet be available in the US?
    By mapexvenus in forum Misc. Android Phones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:55 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 03:55 PM

Posting Permissions