Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree400Likes

Default When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

Quote Originally Posted by dave1812 View Post
    Please enlighten me: give me a couple of examples of POPULAR apps that suck for Android but are fantastic on iOS. Keep in mind I've got 4 Touchs in the house, so I'm not totally unfamiliar with iOS, which I've abandoned in favor of Android so it's not like I don't know about iOS app quality (at least for the non-iPad versions). I dropped out of iOS before the iPad had received many iPad-specific app updates and we are on a PHONE forum, so the tablet apps aren't really relevant anyway.
    Tapatalk
    Chase
    Navy Federal
    eBay

They still function on Android but the quality is no where near the same. Chase on Android has so many issues with check deposits.
    RisaChan likes this.

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Default Re: When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

Quote Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
    Tapatalk
    Chase
    Navy Federal
    eBay

They still function on Android but the quality is no where near the same. Chase on Android has so many issues with check deposits.
    Taptalk I disagree as I have seen it on both devices.
    Chase I have had zero issues with and I use it regularly.

The other two I couldn't tell you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

couldn't care less about any of those. I just deposited a check via Bank of America, on my Note2 today. worked like a champ.
    Samsung Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    Taptalk I disagree as I have seen it on both devices.
    Chase I have had zero issues with and I use it regularly.

The other two I couldn't tell you.

I didn't say they didn't work. The quality isn't the same as for appearance. If you can't see the more attention to detail give. Ti the iOs apps you are blind. The way tapatalk scrolls on iOS is different than Android. Look out each topic collapses in iOS when you scroll the newest posted. In Android it's totally different. I don't understand why developers don't pay the same amount of attention to detail to both.
    RisaChan likes this.

After all this I'm picking up a Note 2 tomorrow to try. Something's I did love on Android like Google Now.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
    I didn't say they didn't work. The quality isn't the same as for appearance. If you can't see the more attention to detail give. Ti the iOs apps you are blind. The way tapatalk scrolls on iOS is different than Android. Look out each topic collapses in iOS when you scroll the newest posted. In Android it's totally different. I don't understand why developers don't pay the same amount of attention to detail to both.
    I don't feel the quality is diminished at all but that's my "crazy blind" opinion.

ROM
    ViperOne

Wish tapatalk would do more with widgets. A ticker like widget for new updates would be nice.

Sent from my Jelly Bean chomping Infuse 4G!

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Real X Dawg View Post
    Wish tapatalk would do more with widgets. A ticker like widget for new updates would be nice.

That would be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by dave1812 View Post
    Please enlighten me: give me a couple of examples of POPULAR apps that suck for Android but are fantastic on iOS. Keep in mind I've got 4 Touchs in the house, so I'm not totally unfamiliar with iOS, which I've abandoned in favor of Android so it's not like I don't know about iOS app quality (at least for the non-iPad versions). I dropped out of iOS before the iPad had received many iPad-specific app updates and we are on a PHONE forum, so the tablet apps aren't really relevant anyway.
    The Gmail app kicks the Android versions ***. Ironic, no?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by reeneebob View Post
    The Gmail app kicks the Android versions ***.

How exactly?

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by reeneebob View Post
    The Gmail app kicks the Android versions ***. Ironic, no?

The Android Gmail is just a cool if not cooler. I was just looking at both the other day on my friends iphone5.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.

Chevy Silverado's are better than Ford F150s. I have a Silverado and I know it's better. It's also better because F150's are sooooo sucky. I mean, like, really? Mine is better because yours is worse. Simple. There's not enough room in this world for 2 kinds of trucks...much less throwing in a Tundra or Ram. So buy a Silverado unless you're just a truck hating, trash driving, most likely kindergarten drop out, alien from another planet. I just can't stop driving my truck since I got it in November. It's my life.
    Thanked by:
    NotJustAPhone and badbrad17 like this.

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikeraba View Post
    Chevy Silverado's are better than Ford F150s. I have a Silverado and I know it's better. It's also better because F150's are sooooo sucky. I mean, like, really? Mine is better because yours is worse. Simple. There's not enough room in this world for 2 kinds of trucks...much less throwing in a Tundra or Ram. So buy a Silverado unless you're just a truck hating, trash driving, most likely kindergarten drop out, alien from another planet. I just can't stop driving my truck since I got it in November. It's my life.
    I like the f series at heart I'm a Chrysler guy but there's always a place for ford. Gm as someone who worked on cars for a living were my biggest problem vehicles.

Coke is better than Pepsi.
    Thanked by 2:
    Ry likes this.

Lol sorry the new f150 is the best truck and is rated that way. The Chevys are so cheaply built it isn't funny. And I have never owned a ford but have owned many gm cars.

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

And now we're talking about cars...

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Thanked by:

ROM
    ViperOne

Google extends Google glass into windshields of cars for a heads up display. Apple comes up with their own and the media loves it more than Google, see on topic. LOL

I'm determined to keep my promise that I will have a Nissan GTR. Besides that no favorites.

Thanked by:
    Encerspay45 likes this.

Lmfao. I was just thinking this today. Fan stuff will never stop. I OS vs android, chevy vs ford vs dodge. Restored vs hotrod vs ratrod. Harley vs th world. Its in everything around us. Does any of it really matter? I have what I have cause either its what I like, or its what I can afford. I suspect theres a fraction of jealously (admit it or dont) when it comes to things outside our comfort zone of what we like

Heres an example. Ive met harley owners that ive been completely envious of there bikes. Those same brothers were jealous that I built my trike. Total respect recieved from them when I was feeling envious.wishing I could afford that dream bike. They were envious that I built something to ride when they had to fork out tons of cash.

And now we're taking about bikes...
    :-)
    Joking!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    And now we're taking about bikes...
    :-)
    Joking!

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Dont even think about..... making me lmao.
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by padre1357 View Post
    Lmfao. I was just thinking this today. Fan stuff will never stop. I OS vs android, chevy vs ford vs dodge. Restored vs hotrod vs ratrod. Harley vs th world. Its in everything around us. Does any of it really matter? I have what I have cause either its what I like, or its what I can afford. I suspect theres a fraction of jealously (admit it or dont) when it comes to things outside our comfort zone of what we like
    don't forget Nikon vs Canon.

Android Evangelist
    Thanked by:
    Ry likes this.

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Cake vs. Pie

Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Crest vs Colgate

Android Evangelist

LOL!

Sent from my Nexus 7
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast