When will the media and public's love affair with the iPhone end?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Bring on the Nexii world domination!

Mobile phones are just a phase. Give it a few years, and Google Glass (and competitors') wearable technology will be in. If Apple can make something with that then maybe they have a shot.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
How could anyone argue with that? :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I just love how the ios lovers still think that my android is using outdated technology and their rotten Apple is superior in every way.

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I just love how the ios lovers still think that my android is using outdated technology and their rotten Apple is superior in every way.

I don't love it. In fact, I find it a bit annoying :)

Tom

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
The love was sarcasm. I know my note can do more than the iPhone can... I have someone else's iPhone sitting on my nightstand... (ok, I found it on the side of the road)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
The love was sarcasm. I know my note can do more than the iPhone can... I have someone else's iPhone sitting on my nightstand... (ok, I found it on the side of the road)

...isn't that technically theft?

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
...isn't that technically theft?

There's no sim card in it so I couldn't call anyone. I'm not putting it on craigslist because it could be anyone's. It was on the side of interstate 95 between Baltimore and Washington D.C.

(Sorry I was working on the side of the road and I like to scavenge car wreck sites...?)

I've also found a working droid x2 (returned to owner), droid razr (returned to owner), htc evo shift (owner said I can keep), galaxy s2 (died of water damage... tried to revive it) and an iPhone from Verizon that I returned. Why not keep this one? (I leave BlackBerries on the side of the road)

Last edited:

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
There's no sim card in it so I couldn't call anyone. I'm not putting it on craigslist because it could be anyone's. It was on the side of interstate 95 between Baltimore and Washington D.C.

(Sorry I was working on the side of the road and I like to scavenge car wreck sites...?)

I've also found a working droid x2 (returned to owner), droid razr (returned to owner), htc evo shift (owner said I can keep), galaxy s2 (died of water damage... tried to revive it) and an iPhone from Verizon that I returned. Why not keep this one? (I leave BlackBerries on the side of the road)

Even without the SIM card a carrier or apple could get it back to the proper owner from the IMEI/MEID

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Even without the SIM card a carrier or apple could get it back to the proper owner from the IMEI/MEID

And this is his obligation to the universe? Sheesh. I get that we all want to do the right thing but there are limits for a phone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm an apple convert after bailing out on android in their froyo days. Glad I came back. iOS is so boring.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2