So I rooted the other day because I was tired of waiting for ATT to push the multi window update. I flashed the JEDI-X rom and didnt like it, so I reflashed stock. Now I have read about CleanRom on XDA. Anyone use this? It has 93 pages over there of positive reviews.
Also, does anyone know how to flash stock recovery or know anything about this triangle remove program?
- 12-09-2012, 10:51 PM #2
Re: CleanRom 3.0.1
I just installed it on my AT&T Note 2, I had been using CleanROM 2.1 for several days without any issues. It was awesome and never had a single issue.
Since installing 3.0.1, I have been messing with multiview for more than a hour without a single issue. Also 3.0.1 seems to be much quicker than even the 2.1 was. Even with using multiview I have not seen any lag as of yet.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 12-09-2012, 10:55 PM #3
- 12-10-2012, 12:12 AM #4
- 12-10-2012, 12:21 AM #5
- 12-10-2012, 04:33 PM #6
- 12-10-2012, 05:36 PM #7
- 12-10-2012, 08:13 PM #8
- By scrosler in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1282Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:28 PM
- By scrosler in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 79Last Post: 02-06-2012, 08:47 PM
- By scrosler in forum LG Optimus S Archived ROMs and HacksReplies: 150Last Post: 01-13-2012, 01:48 AM
- By speedtouch in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:44 AM
- By scrosler in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2011, 12:48 PM