- 39 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
So I'm having trouble getting my music player (Google Music) to recognize all the mp3s in my SD card. All the files show up in My Files app and play without a problem, except for the fact that My Files is not a viable media player. I've tried using another media player app (Apollo Beta) and no luck. I was able to play all these files on my last phone (Epic). One interesting/confusing tidbit is that at least one album partially shows up (about 5 of 11 songs).
Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Please help.
Thanks in advance
- 12-10-2012, 04:41 AM #2
- By dozier77 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:53 AM
- By kevin77 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:59 PM
- By pnico in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2010, 01:58 PM
- By MA2GA28 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2010, 01:08 PM
- By luckydwg in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2010, 09:03 PM