- 36 Posts
So I'm having trouble getting my music player (Google Music) to recognize all the mp3s in my SD card. All the files show up in My Files app and play without a problem, except for the fact that My Files is not a viable media player. I've tried using another media player app (Apollo Beta) and no luck. I was able to play all these files on my last phone (Epic). One interesting/confusing tidbit is that at least one album partially shows up (about 5 of 11 songs).
Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Please help.
Thanks in advance
- 12-10-2012, 03:41 AM #2If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- By dozier77 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:53 AM
- By kevinperri in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2011, 08:59 PM
- By pnico in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2010, 12:58 PM
- By MA2GA28 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:08 PM
- By luckydwg in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2010, 08:03 PM