Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default mp3 issue

Hi,
    So I'm having trouble getting my music player (Google Music) to recognize all the mp3s in my SD card. All the files show up in My Files app and play without a problem, except for the fact that My Files is not a viable media player. I've tried using another media player app (Apollo Beta) and no luck. I was able to play all these files on my last phone (Epic). One interesting/confusing tidbit is that at least one album partially shows up (about 5 of 11 songs).
    Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Please help.
    Thanks in advance

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: mp3 issue

Quote Originally Posted by damillatime View Post
    Hi,
    So I'm having trouble getting my music player (Google Music) to recognize all the mp3s in my SD card. All the files show up in My Files app and play without a problem, except for the fact that My Files is not a viable media player. I've tried using another media player app (Apollo Beta) and no luck. I was able to play all these files on my last phone (Epic). One interesting/confusing tidbit is that at least one album partially shows up (about 5 of 11 songs).
    Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Please help.
    Thanks in advance
    i think the other day i was moving mp3's into the music folder of the internal storage and it asked me to convert the files... maybe move them to your computer then drag them in and see if it converts them for you .
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato