Help..my entire phone just went into negative display!

Bigonabianchi

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I seem to have changed something in error in the phone and now the entire display throughout the entire phone is in a negative look. By which I mean all the photographs, icons, backgrounds everything is in reverse colours like a negative photograph. Its driving me crazy...I cant remember what it was i pushed or where I was in the phone when i did it but if some wiser person than me has the answer I'd be very gratefull.

Oh...sorry..it's a Galaxy note 2 samsung

Zs2art

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The "LOL" was not meant to be condescending btw I just know the feeling of messing around and losing track of changes and how to right them.

jaefam5

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue but only on NY browser. I followed these instructions for browser settings and it worked. Thanks for the Info.

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Negative Colours
If the Ckeck Bos is turned ON, turn it off (uncheck it). Alternatily if the C heck Box is ticked (turned ON), uncheck it (turn it off)

sydoz56

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
thanks I fixed it" so simple and I couldn't find it.. !!! I uninstalled Cleamaster and 3 other apps associated with it..that's where the negative thing started..!!

lequesne

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
FYI - This works for the Moto G, too! Thank you! (now, if I can just figure out how putting my phone into a pocket caused it to change to negative) ;)