Has anyone heard of Skinpea??

nayun

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I just got a samsung Galaxy Note 2... and ... I..... LOVE IT :) and got my mom the Galaxy S3.

I have been looking into getting a screen protector for my phone. There are just too many brands out there and I don't know which to go with. Please PLEASE do not recommend ZAGG... I had it on my previous (iPhone 4) phone and hated it, but kept it on anyways kuzz it was not cheap!

My friends have been using a brand named SKINPEA and recommended me to try them. Has anyone heard of them??
If so, Did you like it???? PLEASE HELP!!

nosaj13

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Used it on my galaxy s3. It was a great protector with very minimal orange peal effect. I'd definitely recommend it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Jackson Galaxy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I reccommend the Steinheil ultra oleophobic screen protector. It's crystal clear, easy to clean, easy to install (dry) and doesn't affect the use of the S-pen.

nayun

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I went ahead and gave Skinpea a try... I just purchased one for my Note 2 first to test the quality...
I am very impressed with it! I like it a lot. It was very easy to apply and is very clean and clear on the screen. I went ahead and purchased one for my moms Galaxy S3!
Whoever is looking for a good quality screen protector, you should try Skinpea.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar