- 2 Posts
Has anyone heard of Skinpea??
I just got a samsung Galaxy Note 2... and ... I..... LOVE IT and got my mom the Galaxy S3.
I have been looking into getting a screen protector for my phone. There are just too many brands out there and I don't know which to go with. Please PLEASE do not recommend ZAGG... I had it on my previous (iPhone 4) phone and hated it, but kept it on anyways kuzz it was not cheap!
My friends have been using a brand named SKINPEA and recommended me to try them. Has anyone heard of them??
If so, Did you like it???? PLEASE HELP!!
- 12-11-2012, 09:48 PM #2
- 12-11-2012, 10:11 PM #3
- 12-12-2012, 10:18 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Has anyone heard of Skinpea??
I went ahead and gave Skinpea a try... I just purchased one for my Note 2 first to test the quality...
I am very impressed with it! I like it a lot. It was very easy to apply and is very clean and clear on the screen. I went ahead and purchased one for my moms Galaxy S3!
Whoever is looking for a good quality screen protector, you should try Skinpea.
- By DonkeyMcdonkerton in forum Bionic AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2011, 04:29 PM
- By teckels in forum Other TabletsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2011, 09:32 AM
- By DerekCA in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2011, 06:52 PM
- By adellc3 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2011, 04:37 PM
- By bhappy in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2010, 02:47 AM