Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Has anyone heard of Skinpea??

Hello,

I just got a samsung Galaxy Note 2... and ... I..... LOVE IT and got my mom the Galaxy S3.

I have been looking into getting a screen protector for my phone. There are just too many brands out there and I don't know which to go with. Please PLEASE do not recommend ZAGG... I had it on my previous (iPhone 4) phone and hated it, but kept it on anyways kuzz it was not cheap!

My friends have been using a brand named SKINPEA and recommended me to try them. Has anyone heard of them??
    If so, Did you like it???? PLEASE HELP!!

Default Re: Has anyone heard of Skinpea??

Used it on my galaxy s3. It was a great protector with very minimal orange peal effect. I'd definitely recommend it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I reccommend the Steinheil ultra oleophobic screen protector. It's crystal clear, easy to clean, easy to install (dry) and doesn't affect the use of the S-pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Galaxy View Post
    I reccommend the Steinheil ultra oleophobic screen protector. It's crystal clear, easy to clean, easy to install (dry) and doesn't affect the use of the S-pen.
    I also recommend the oleophobic.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I went ahead and gave Skinpea a try... I just purchased one for my Note 2 first to test the quality...
    I am very impressed with it! I like it a lot. It was very easy to apply and is very clean and clear on the screen. I went ahead and purchased one for my moms Galaxy S3!
    Whoever is looking for a good quality screen protector, you should try Skinpea.