Is a 6 inch Note 3 insane to hope for?

Younjulius

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't think this is the case of the bigger the better. It should fit in pockets and I don't want to look like the man with taco phone by Nokia if you remember. Anytime bigger than note2 is a tablet not a phablet.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't think this is the case of the bigger the better. It should fit in pockets and I don't want to look like the man with taco phone by Nokia if you remember. Anytime bigger than note2 is a tablet not a phablet.

We will see when the Note 3 is released.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

jmbburg26

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I'd go for a Note 3 if its that big. The current size is perfect but I'd love to have a 1080p screen. If it get that big, I'll just reach for my tablet. If it turns out they do add the S Pen to the GS4 and its 5 inches and has 1080p screen, that's what I'd get.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't think I'd go for a Note 3 if its that big. The current size is perfect but I'd love to have a 1080p screen. If it get that big, I'll just reach for my tablet. If it turns out they do add the S Pen to the GS4 and its 5 inches and has 1080p screen, that's what I'd get.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

I'm not going to count it out until I see it. Then I week be able to make a determination of it is too big for a phone. 1080p is going to be nice.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay