Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 92
Like Tree46Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #51  

    Default Re: ...

    It's official i am getting the note 2 tonight!
  2. #52  
    blaze5's Avatar

    Posts
    397 Posts
    Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    It's official i am getting the note 2 tonight!
    Hopefully you like it
  3. #53  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    It's official i am getting the note 2 tonight!
    Sweet what tipped the scale

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Sweet what tipped the scale

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    I went to the Samsung Giant Kiosk in my mall today to try it out. The phone is so fluid and the things you can do with it. Plus I can try it for 30 days so I thought why not. And this site is very nice so I think I can learn a few things from you guys. But I still can't decide between white and grey
    DroidXcon likes this.
  5. #55  
    blaze5's Avatar

    Posts
    397 Posts
    Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    I went to the Samsung Giant Kiosk in my mall today to try it out. The phone is so fluid and the things you can do with it. Plus I can try it for 30 days so I thought why not. And this site is very nice so I think I can learn a few things from you guys. But I still can't decide between white and grey
    Grey it looks so good
    DroidXcon likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #56  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Just came home with my Grey Note 2!!!
    _X_, lpt2569 and wyndslash like this.
  7. #57  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    Just came home with my Grey Note 2!!!
    Yay congrats

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  8. #58  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    Just came home with my Grey Note 2!!!
    Enjoy it! I love mine

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #59  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    For sure huh? Care to provide a link? And I'm bookmarking this thread so I can come back to it when they announce it.
    His post did say it was sent from outer space! I it must be true. :banghead:

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  10. #60  
    blaze5's Avatar

    Posts
    397 Posts
    Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    Just came home with my Grey Note 2!!!
    If you have any questions let us know
  11. #61  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    I am so frustrated... I, like you, was going to get the Note 2 today from selling my iPhone 5. I drove all the way to Richmond (30 minute drive) only to find out the buyer on craigslist was a sociopath who found joy in wasting people's time. He called me and told me to go the place, then when I was there he blocked all my calls and text messages. I later Google'd his number to find out he has been doing this to multiple people. UGH FRUSTRATED.
  12. #62  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    Just came home with my Grey Note 2!!!
    Put a screen protector on it right away, Samsung skimped on the glass its very prone to scratches... Corning must be demanding a hefty premium that Samsung no longer feels obligated to pay since they have gained significant market power. It doesn't have gorilla glass... :banghead:

    Sent From My Note 2 Via Tapatalk
  13. #63  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by typinghairyape View Post
    Put a screen protector on it right away, Samsung skimped on the glass its very prone to scratches... Corning must be demanding a hefty premium that Samsung no longer feels obligated to pay since they have gained significant market power. It doesn't have gorilla glass... :banghead:

    Sent From My Note 2 Via Tapatalk
    Huh? Significant market power might mean they get the same glass cheaper, it wouldn't mean they suddenly stop using the glass altogether.

    via Tapatalk
  14. #64  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Congrats! I too switched from Apple to the S3 but now the note 2 is catching g my eye. But I think I'll wait until the s4 with the new 5" screen like on the Oppo First 5, that phone is gorgeous!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  15. #65  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by typinghairyape View Post
    Put a screen protector on it right away, Samsung skimped on the glass its very prone to scratches... Corning must be demanding a hefty premium that Samsung no longer feels obligated to pay since they have gained significant market power. It doesn't have gorilla glass... :banghead:
    Why do you keep spreading that falsehood? Even Corning says the Note 2 uses Gorilla Glass 2.
  16. #66  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherBill View Post
    Why do you keep spreading that falsehood? Even Corning says the Note 2 uses Gorilla Glass 2.
    Gorilla glass or not my glass scuffed within the first couple days. If I could do it again I would have bought a protector before the phone. Not antiglare of course

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Kevin O'Quinn likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #67  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Gorilla glass or not my glass scuffed within the first couple days. If I could do it again I would have bought a protector before the phone. Not antiglare of course

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Where is the best place to get a screen protector for it? Also I am having a lot of trouble finding a somewhat decent case.
  18. #68  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    Where is the best place to get a screen protector for it? Also I am having a lot of trouble finding a somewhat decent case.
    Seido cases are nice check out the Android Central Store. Screen protector. I have ultra crystal by spigen they v have a website. Or they simple verizon ones work fine. Just don't get anti glare they ruin the screen experience.

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  19. #69  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    Where is the best place to get a screen protector for it? Also I am having a lot of trouble finding a somewhat decent case.
    Ebay.com

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #70  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Seido cases are nice check out the Android Central Store. Screen protector. I have ultra crystal by spigen they v have a website. Or they simple verizon ones work fine. Just don't get anti glare they ruin the screen experience.

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    I think I am going to try the ultra crystal one. The problem is the case, can't decide haha.
  21. #71  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kookas View Post
    Huh? Significant market power might mean they get the same glass cheaper, it wouldn't mean they suddenly stop using the glass altogether.

    via Tapatalk
    Well Samsung certainly has market power in the phablet segment of the market (which they were the first make a successful product in), so I was thinking they might have been cutting corners in terms of glass.

    I guess it does have gorilla glass 2, but 2.0 blows chunks!! I would rather have the thicker nearly scratch proof ver 1 since I have the feeling that a plastic screen protector would more negatively impact image quality than a few millimeters of glass...

    Net loss

    Sent From My Note 2 Via Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    badbrad17 likes this.
  22. #72  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by typinghairyape View Post
    Well Samsung certainly has market power in the phablet segment of the market (which they were the first make a successful product in), so I was thinking they might have been cutting corners in terms of glass.

    I guess it does have gorilla glass 2, but 2.0 blows chunks!! I would rather have the thicker nearly scratch proof ver 1 since I have the feeling that a plastic screen protector would more negatively impact image quality than a few millimeters of glass...

    Net loss

    Sent From My Note 2 Via Tapatalk
    Odd, but both my wife's and my S3 have had no problems with the screens. In fact I love the glass compared to every itineration of iPhones we've had.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  23. #73  
    delta7's Avatar

    Posts
    308 Posts
    Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

    Default Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    I have the iphone 5 and its a food basic smartphone but man is it Boeing lol, seriously words can't express the boredom having a non jail broken iphone gives. No widgets, small screen but everything works very smooth coming from my evo design lol. I wanted the htc evo but I bought the iPhone 5 to sell but then I have sprint so lol.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #74  

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    I have the iphone 5 and its a food basic smartphone but man is it Boeing lol, seriously words can't express the boredom having a non jail broken iphone gives. No widgets, small screen but everything works very smooth coming from my evo design lol. I wanted the htc evo but I bought the iPhone 5 to sell but then I have sprint so lol.
    Get the Note 2, I made the switch and there is no looking back!
    _X_ likes this.
  25. #75  
    zwj1234's Avatar

    Posts
    328 Posts
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Yes, just do it. The Samsung galaxy note 2 is really a good phone.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I will be leaving the iPhone for the Galaxy Note 2
    By jblack_10 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:43 PM
  2. New: should i trade my GNEX for S3 Verizon
    By billygoodold in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 07:46 PM
  3. I'm dropping my MyTouch for the Galaxy SII
    By footballbanker in forum HTC myTouch 4G
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 11:52 PM
  4. thinking of trading my iphone for the thunderbolt?
    By mbaverizon in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 10:22 AM
  5. Should I trade my D2 for a Fascinate?
    By thunderballs in forum Motorola Droid 2
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:02 PM

Posting Permissions

B