- 36 Posts
Is there a way to Disable Keyboard Notifications? I like Swype Beta, yet ..
My question is this: How can I disable any other keyboard notifications? When I type, I am often seeing the keyboard icon in the left side of the Notification bar.
Choices are Google Voice, Samsung Keyboard & Swype.. Yet can't disable or ignore any one of them. HELP please.
If this has been answered before please direct me to the link.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain.
- 12-15-2012, 02:34 AM #2
- 12-15-2012, 09:23 AM #3
Re: Is there a way to Disable Keyboard Notifications? I like Swype Beta, yet ..
Those are all built into the system. The only way to remove them from the list is to root and either remove/freeze them. This could cause problems if you remove all of the input devices and don't have another option installed in the system partition.
- By Murphy5111 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2012, 10:48 PM
- By Septimus Prime in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:30 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2011, 11:14 PM
- By crspy in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:24 AM
- By jerseykat1 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 10-30-2010, 09:40 PM