Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there a way to Disable Keyboard Notifications? I like Swype Beta, yet ..

My question is this: How can I disable any other keyboard notifications? When I type, I am often seeing the keyboard icon in the left side of the Notification bar.

Choices are Google Voice, Samsung Keyboard & Swype.. Yet can't disable or ignore any one of them. HELP please.

If this has been answered before please direct me to the link.

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain.

Default Re: Is there a way to Disable Keyboard Notifications? I like Swype Beta, yet ..

i'd like to know as well

Global Posts
    4,723 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

Default Re: Is there a way to Disable Keyboard Notifications? I like Swype Beta, yet ..

Those are all built into the system. The only way to remove them from the list is to root and either remove/freeze them. This could cause problems if you remove all of the input devices and don't have another option installed in the system partition.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )