Move multiple emails
Hi all, I am having a problem re selecting multiple emails and wanting to 'bulk' move them to another folder. If you look at the screenshot of my Galaxy Note 2, there is at times (and no I am not dreaming it )an icon in which you can do this, but at most times this does not appear? I know how to move them one by one, which is to open each individual email and select 'move' from the menu options. I have tried every conceivable thing to have the 'move' icon re-appear on the top menu where the 'compose' and 'refresh' icon or the 'trash' and 'mark as read' icon reside but to no avail.
Model is the latest N7105 model with the latest droid software.
I have 2 Exchange email accounts added.
If you can figure this out you are a genius! Thanks...
- 12-14-2012, 07:09 PM #2
- 03-13-2013, 11:40 PM #5
- By mgatp in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 06-30-2011, 08:51 AM
- By kdb9904 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:42 AM
- By nickacs in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:38 PM
- By Mr_Jibmiester in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:57 PM
- By infernl#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:50 PM