- 6 Posts
Add to Note 2 sidebar help
I just picked up the note a few hours ago and being a tech geek have figured out most of the features from trail and error and everyone's posts on the forum.
I cannot figure out how to add to the sidebar you get when you hold the back button for 2 seconds. When I hit edit it does not allow for new items to be added only the one on to be removed.
I have the Verizon version.
While we are at it it shows 4.1.1 as the version and I thought it was 4.1.2 maybe that's one of the differences ?
- 12-15-2012, 05:55 PM #2
- 723 Posts
Re: Add to Note 2 sidebar help
To my knowledge the multi view icons are not changeable. Right now only certain apps work in multi view and those are the ones displayed. You can "edit" the list by removing the ones you're not likely to use, but you cannot add any that are not already there.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
- 12-16-2012, 05:23 PM #3
- 12-16-2012, 05:45 PM #4
- By cdolan22 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2010, 01:39 PM
- By bellis433 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2010, 07:53 AM
- By bellis433 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:52 PM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:42 PM
- By theworldends in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:13 AM