New iBOLT Note II active car-dock available for preorder

TeeX

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email from them stating that there is a delay with the 9 foot charging cable. The dock itself is ready to be shipped. They offered a free charger or dongle for micro USB to HDMI as an apology. I ordered through Amazon.

BTW, I took the charger.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

I ordered from here, android central. I didn't get that email, does that mean that we don't have the same options available to us???

:(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from them stating that there is a delay with the 9 foot charging cable. The dock itself is ready to be shipped. They offered a free charger or dongle for micro USB to HDMI as an apology. I ordered through Amazon.

BTW, I took the charger.

Same here...I took the charger as well.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from here, android central. I didn't get that email, does that mean that we don't have the same options available to us???
:(

It does start out, "To our Amazon Customers." I'd email them and ask if it applies to AC as well.

rexxcastle

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Doesnt using navigation on the phones also use data? If so, why not use a stand alone GPS unit to avoid data usage especially in the days of very limited tiered data.

I paid $700 for a Note 2 that does GPS and everything else to not have to pay another $300 for GPS. I have unlimited Data and have never had a data usage as much as i use my phone for GPS

Angry_American

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I paid $700 for a Note 2 that does GPS and everything else to not have to pay another $300 for GPS. I have unlimited Data and have never had a data usage as much as i use my phone for GPS

Not to mention GPS data is very minimal. Streaming music for instance uses a whole lot more data.

Landyman130

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine thru Android Central. They don't charge you till it ships unlike Amazon. Someday I will get a surprise in the mail.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I just received a shipping notice for mine, from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow. No one asked about cables or chargers?

Digitally transmitted from my unlocked Galaxy Note 2 on Straight Talk using Tapatalk 2

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
amazon yesterday said unavailable. today it's available for "pre order" shipping "1-31"

I'm ordering through AC with a coupon for 15% off. SWEET!

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Any idea when AC is going to ship their orders? My order status says Jan 18th but I haven't heard anything from them.

Sent from my White Galaxy Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36