- 12-16-2012, 06:16 PM #2
- 12-16-2012, 06:42 PM #3
- 42 Posts
Re: Flip Case take time to break in?
It will not fully stay flat to the back. I've had one for a month, and it still flexes. Hope this helps.
Sidenote: I have noticed that with the flip case, it "flips" much slower at temperatures below 10 degrees C (or 50 degrees F). Just a little quirk.I'll have an Ice Cream Sandwich with Jelly Beans on the side. Oh, and can I get a slice of Key Lime Pie?
- 12-16-2012, 09:17 PM #4
- By Gregory Hines in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:15 PM
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2012, 08:09 PM
- By CoryBantic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 07-23-2010, 11:04 AM
- By ashlanfosho in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2010, 04:14 PM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:16 AM