Instant Upload (pic delete)

Lambros Jamil

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello chaps,

Really struggling with this.

I have already disabled auto upload on my Galaxy Note 2 so it wont happen again however i am stuck with photos in my ''instant uploads'' folder which i am unable to delete, can anyone help me with this?

Can it be done on the handset or does it have to be on my computer? Either way I am stuck, any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lambros Jamil

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
PS its worth mentioning that i have already disabled auto upload on the google+ app, i try to enter my gallery through the app but this doesnt work.

any help guys?

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
The only way to delete them now is thru ur Google + you can not delete them from the Galaxy note app gallery. You might need to do it from your desktop. Hopefully someone can give a better answer. Good luck.

Lambros Jamil

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
The only way to delete them now is thru ur Google + you can not delete them from the Galaxy note app gallery. You might need to do it from your desktop. Hopefully someone can give a better answer. Good luck.

Hey bud

Thanks for the response,

i have tried through google+ it doesnt give me the option!

arghhhh!

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Try what Mweuch said again.

Go in thru a browser, click on the photos icon on the left side of the page (not the word 'photos' on your profile page), select Instant Upload near the top, select the pics you want to delete & hit the trash can icon. That should do it.

wildmangk

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes you are able to delete from g+. Go to G+, go to your uploads folder and hold down and select the pictures, hit the menu button, delete.

I do it all the time, hope this helps

kmeatlips

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
To nlitenme, please bare with me, don't know where on this forum to put my post, so I am bothering you instead. I have the photos on instant upload, followed your directions but I am showing no pictures on my Google+. I turned my upload off after the fact, if you can help me I'd appreciate it.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
To nlitenme, please bare with me, don't know where on this forum to put my post, so I am bothering you instead. I have the photos on instant upload, followed your directions but I am showing no pictures on my Google+. I turned my upload off after the fact, if you can help me I'd appreciate it.

No bother, we're here to help each other.

Is your concern that you want to see the pics from before you turned off your instant upload? Otherwise, it sounds like it's doing what you want. Also, when you say "on my Google+," is that in your phone app or on a browser?

If I'm not helping your situation, please give some more details.

Ray De Donato

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I Had the same problem could not find a solution ! So I contacted Samsung and we worker together to solve.
Here is the solution -
Go to Google.com - go to "More" at top of screen - go to "Photos" - go to "Instant Uploads"
Put cursor on the pic - look for trash can and dump.
Then go to "Albums", the same pics will upload. - Click on pic, it will enlarge, when it does a small trash can will appear in left corner.
Drag or click to trash can.

Go to your phone - go to settings - go to Google - touch your mail address up top to open apps.
Go to "Sync Google Photos" and uncheck - Go to bottom of screen to Sync Picasa web albums and uncheck.
Now go to "Application Manager in settings - look at top of screen swipe left to "ALL" - go to Google +, and hit "Clear Data".
Note - Do not worry, this action will NOT erase your data, just the pics.
That should wipe out all the unwanted pictures from your phone. Keep in mind that next time you use your camera it will not save to Google
unless you go back to settings - Google and re-check the ones you unchecked.
Hope this helped you, it solved my issue.

Dodo8572

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ray,

That really helped me. I was able to delete the pictures from my Instant Uploads folder in google+ and on my phone I unchecked all the different google apps.

However, after deleting everything and clearing the data, when I use social media apps such as whatsapp - and want to change my profile picture (display picture), that picture still appears.

Is there any way to delete instant upload pictures from whatsapp ??

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac