Notifications too loud?
I've tried all the sound apps to reduce volume on text alerts and its still too loud. I am trying Zedge for quiet tones...anyone else having the issue with alerts being too loud?
What notifications are you using?
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-18-2012, 06:18 AM #2
- 12-18-2012, 08:18 AM #4
- 03-13-2013, 09:32 PM #5
- 03-14-2013, 10:55 PM #6
Re: Notifications too loud?
Record the sound from zedge (audacity or whatever recorder you have), reduce the volume, and resave the file. Then use the new file on the phone.
I had to do this with a couple of ringtones for my wife - they were way too loud compared to other sounds.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- By bearcat01 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:32 PM
- By DigitallyChallenged in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:55 PM
- By momof2inmn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2011, 05:13 PM
- By brandonx1000 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2010, 04:25 PM
- By shoman24v in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:38 PM