Notifications too loud?

Suertetres

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I've tried all the sound apps to reduce volume on text alerts and its still too loud. I am trying Zedge for quiet tones...anyone else having the issue with alerts being too loud?

What notifications are you using?

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

rajeev_k

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Go on to settings and and then to sounds and from there you will be able to change the volume for notifications. Choose silent for removing notification tone.

It is as simple as that then why you are looking for any application ??

Suertetres

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I have adjusted the volume in settings and tried different tones. The minimum setting is still too loud. I like a barely audible notification, so I can distinguish what message came in but I want it quiet

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you.....too loud on minimum settings. I just may end up turning them off. I've also been trying Zedge but haven't come across anything that helps. Hopefully this is something that they'll address in an OTA soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

krakus303

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you.....too loud on minimum settings. I just may end up turning them off. I've also been trying Zedge but haven't come across anything that helps. Hopefully this is something that they'll address in an OTA soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

Same for me. Super loud on 1st loudness level. Have to set to off or vibrate when at work. Same at night.

cvail

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Record the sound from zedge (audacity or whatever recorder you have), reduce the volume, and resave the file. Then use the new file on the phone.

I had to do this with a couple of ringtones for my wife - they were way too loud compared to other sounds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12