Can't connect my Galaxy Note 2 to my mac

IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to use the app DoubleTwist so i can get my iTunes music on my phone. However, when I plug my phone in, nothing comes up. I tried downloading Android File Transfer but it says reconnect phone or something and when I do it doesn't work. I hope this doesn't mean I have to buy DoubleTwist AirSync. Of course if it is worth it then I will I guess.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue with my Mac. I use iSyncr wirelessly which was also a paid app.

You can use Kies air through Safari. Click on Kies air on your phone, connect to WiFi, then enter the URL # into Safari and you should be able to download that way for free.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with my Mac. I use iSyncr wirelessly which was also a paid app.

You can use Kies air through Safari. Click on Kies air on your phone, connect to WiFi, then enter the URL # into Safari and you should be able to download that way for free.

Do you think iSyncr is better than DoubleTwist?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you think iSyncr is better than DoubleTwist?

I haven't used DT, but iSyncr does it all automatically with two way sync. I have mine set up to do it at 2:00 AM every night.

I also set up Dropbox to sync my photos to my Mac then set up an Automater function to add the photos to Photo stream. Actually DB gives you more free storage when you set it up to sync like that.

Between the two its actually easier than syncing an iPhone with iTunes.

drewman24seven

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
You can utilize Google music to upload your itunes music on your PC and access it via the cloud. Create playlists that you want stored on the phone's memory and it will download them to your phone. You can easily remove them by telling to no longer store them on the device.

IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
You can utilize Google music to upload your itunes music on your PC and access it via the cloud. Create playlists that you want stored on the phone's memory and it will download them to your phone. You can easily remove them by telling to no longer store them on the device.
Can you put them on other than playlists? I prefer to add music via the artists name.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
This is also another method to use, although with streaming music more data is used. I think you can download the music to your phone from Google Music. There is a plug-in (Google Play Music Manager) that installs on your Mac that will upload all your music to Google Play Music. It takes a little time. Once it's done you can go to the Play Music web-site and create and arrange your playlists via Safari. It's a lot easier to do it that way than on the phone IMO.

I did set this up and was going to use it. I went as far as to upload all my music. I still keep it in sync too. For my purposes I just liked how iSyncr works. I upload specific playlists because my wife, daughter and I all share a single iTunes account. I really don't want Beiber fever on my phone's music player, lol. Although looking at it again for the purpose of this post, it looks like you can specify playlists for automatic upload.

IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
This is also another method to use, although with streaming music more data is used. I think you can download the music to your phone from Google Music. There is a plug-in (Google Play Music Manager) that installs on your Mac that will upload all your music to Google Play Music. It takes a little time. Once it's done you can go to the Play Music web-site and create and arrange your playlists via Safari. It's a lot easier to do it that way than on the phone IMO.

I did set this up and was going to use it. I went as far as to upload all my music. I still keep it in sync too. For my purposes I just liked how iSyncr works. I upload specific playlists because my wife, daughter and I all share a single iTunes account. I really don't want Beiber fever on my phone's music player, lol. Although looking at it again for the purpose of this post, it looks like you can specify playlists for automatic upload.

Can I use iSyncr to sync the artists I want?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
It seems to be play list driven. You could create smart play lists for each artist you want, but that could be a lot of work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze