Auto brightness gets stuck
Anyone notice this?
Basically when stuck you can set the auto brightness slider anywhere and it does nothing. Unchecking the auto box and changing the slider works but when you recheck the auto box it doesn't take control and just stays wherever you left it in manual mode.
For now I just do a soft restart to fix it but would like to learn what to restart to fix it or fix it entirely.
- 12-20-2012, 06:55 PM #2
- 12-21-2012, 12:06 AM #3
Re: Auto brightness gets stuck
Not that I know of. Thing is I usually notice it because the brightness is too bright for the ambient light, it doesn't scale down.
I did have the developer options on to disable animations so I turned that off. Hasn't come back yet but it wasn't very often in the first place.
- By poko2121 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 08-07-2010, 08:46 AM
- By SeeK in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2010, 07:58 AM
- By Fropez87 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2010, 12:47 AM
- By willy900wonka in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:58 PM
- By ItsMe in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2009, 06:13 PM