Anyone use Airdroid?

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Click on Files and then click on the little arrow to collapse the SD Card listing.

Then go to System->Storage->extSdCard

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Is there a way to add a shortcut to the extsd card to the airdroid desktop? Or you need to navigate to sys folder each time?

Can you use airdroid in a hotel or only on your home wifi network?

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Is there a way to add a shortcut to the extsd card to the airdroid desktop? Or you need to navigate to sys folder each time?

If there is a way to make a shortcut, I have not found it yet. They are working on version 2, perhaps they will add it.

I haven't tried this yet, but I would assume it would work.

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
It should work on any OPEN wifi network that conforms to the 802.11 b/g/n standards. I have never found a network I could not connect to. Including CLOSED networks (if you know the passphrase).

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info.

One more question do you know if I can add folders to the main picture folder? When I navigate to my extsd card and look at photos the thumbnails are smaller then the ones in the main photo folder and I would like bigger thumbnails.

Also this app safe? Keeping your info private? Thanks!!!!

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

Can you use airdroid in a hotel or only on your home wifi network? You can use it on any WiFi network your phone or tablet is connected to at the time. As long as they're both in same network you're good.

Thanks