Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AldousSnow
  • 2 Post By ShelaghDB
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy note 2 for $99

Best buy priced matched amazonwireless

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galaxy note 2 for -uploadfromtaptalk1355976199482.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    zangetsusx likes this.

Global Posts
    10,408 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default Re: Galaxy note 2 for $99

Quote Originally Posted by AldousSnow View Post
    Best buy priced matched amazonwireless

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Best buy is in trouble. They are doing everything they can to stay afloat, but overhead, and the brick and mortar utilities they have is something Amazon doesn't have to worry about. Here's to hoping best buy weathers financial hardships.

Wow!!!

i wish i had known that yesterday after spending $750+++

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

The Amazon Price was $149, How did you get the $50 discount?

I paid $224 for my Note 2 about 3 weeks ago.

I called a Best Buy Mobile location beforehand, letting them know of Amazon's promotion. Went in and the store manager denied the price match, saying they reserve the right to not price match an online retailer/website. The manager tried offering me a discount on a Flip Cover for the Note 2, but I would much rather have had an extra $125 in my pocket.

I was mad, so I went and read their terms of price matching and sure enough, it's right there in fine print that they reserve the right to deny it and blah blah.

Glad someone was able to get a price match, though!

Quote Originally Posted by SevenThree View Post

I called a Best Buy Mobile location beforehand, letting them know of Amazon's promotion. Went in and the store manager denied the price match, saying they reserve the right to not price match an online retailer/website. The manager tried offering me a discount on a Flip Cover for the Note 2, but I would much rather have had an extra $125 in my pocket.

I was mad, so I went and read their terms of price matching and sure enough, it's right there in fine print that they reserve the right to deny it and blah blah.

Weird that there is no consistency at Best Buy....

I actually upgraded two of my lines to note 2's @ $99 each. I have to go to two stores before they did it, but they have to ship me the phones. But for $99 each I am fine with that.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

If they deny... go somewhere else.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by reb0957 View Post
    The Amazon Price was $149, How did you get the $50 discount?
    It's now $99 on Amazon.

This is only for the sprint version. The Verizon version is 199.99

I would have complained. Their current policy is price match all online retailers. They cannot say no. I would go to another location and if you have no location then go back and insist they get a supervisor on the phone. They're whole thing this year during the holiday is online retailer price matching. The only thing they don't have to do is match the new price for the renewal price. Some will and some don't. My thing would be, go back to store and return your phone if they don't wish to match your price.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesusa View Post
    I would have complained. Their current policy is price match all online retailers. They cannot say no. I would go to another location and if you have no location then go back and insist they get a supervisor on the phone. They're whole thing this year during the holiday is online retailer price matching. The only thing they don't have to do is match the new price for the renewal price. Some will and some don't. My thing would be, go back to store and return your phone if they don't wish to match your price.

Not exactly true. They have a holiday promotion of matching online retailers ONLY for QUALIFYING products that are marked with "low price guarantee". All other products are subject to normal price match policy.

Still funny that some will, some will not.
    You would think they would do it, just to get expected accessories sales.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Phoneguy108 View Post
    Weird that there is no consistency at Best Buy....
    Quote Originally Posted by AldousSnow View Post
    If they deny... go somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesusa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LazrRocketArm View Post
    Not exactly true. They have a holiday promotion of matching online retailers ONLY for QUALIFYING products that are marked with "low price guarantee". All other products are subject to normal price match policy.

Still funny that some will, some will not.
    You would think they would do it, just to get expected accessories sales.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah. On my initial purchase, I got Best Buy to price match a Cyber Monday price from Amazon. But they made a mistake inputting the price match.
    So I didn't want to go back to that particular store to do it. I'm going to try again with a couple other locations to see if they'll do it.