- 3 Posts
Help setting up Email
I've got a very old default email address (letters and numbers combined) with my internet provider, which I have used 2 aliases. I can't seem to use them for the email app, only use the default email address given to me by my carrier.
Does anyone know a trick around this?
Thanks in advance!
- 12-21-2012, 02:15 PM #2
- 252 Posts
Re: Help setting up Email
I think is because your internet provider does not allow you to log in to their pop3 server with your alias email addresses, so it would only work with your real email address. Could you change your reply-to email address on the email app to your alias?
- By greydarrah in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:35 AM
- By bellerophon#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2011, 08:45 AM
- By Milkman333 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:32 AM
- By smittybass in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2011, 01:12 AM
- By genedwes in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2010, 10:18 PM