Women with the note 2

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi all! I tried searching and couldn't find anything on the topic so here goes. I switched from Sprint T-Mobile and had a galaxy s3 which I completely loved, currently have the nexus 4 but am really missing my s3. My train of thought was just to possibly switch my nexus for a s3 but on the other hand the phone is now 7 months old. in comes the Note 2. Beastly with a great battery life and all the features I love!! But ( and a big but) I'm a 5 foot tall lady and not sure if this is even doable. Any ladies out there ( or I guess guys with small hands) that have been able to make this phone work for them? If not, might just wait and see what new phone announcements are around the corner

Thank you in advance!!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok can't get any more perfect comparison than this.

My wife is 4'11", has REALLY tiny hands, and she absolutely loves her Note 2. She's also an artist and loves to draw and make random sketches on the train to work, so this was a no brainer for her. She is coming from a HTC Thunderbolt, and when she looks back on that old thing she just laughs.

Never seen her with a phone in her tiny little hands more so than now with the Note 2. You absolutely get used to the screen, and to be honest the phone doesn't have that "omg it's huge!" feeling it used to. It just feels like my phone, and it's amazing.

I am hoping the rumors of the Note 3 being 6.3" screen are true :)

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
My wife @ 5' 4" couldn't be happier with her Note 2. She tried a Galaxy S3 out first. The Note 2 is the first phone she's had with no complaints whatsoever. She loves the size of the screen, as it actually let's her be more productive. She prefers not to use the one-handed keyboard mode and finds that for her needs, the Note 2 is perfect.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Fwiw, I'm petite at 4-11 myself. My uncle came to visit today with his new N2 (tmobile) he just got 2 weeks ago, walked in the door and handed it right to me knowing I wanted to play around with it. I used it for about 2hrs straight and I honestly had no complaints in that time using it, and my daily phone as of now is the 4S, which I'm really considering moving onto the N2(vzw) myself once the new year rolls around. Like you, I was concerned being petite and using such a large phone but i found no problem what so ever with it:)

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm 5ft2 myself with small hands and absolutely love my note 2. I couldn't even consider another phone unless it was the note 3 and I've had the Charge, Bionic and my last one was the RAZR. Have absolutely no issues with the size. In fact I prefer seeing everything much bigger and brighter :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm 5'3 with small hands and this phone is not huge at all. When I got it (Dec 5) I said to myself "they could have made it a little bigger." All that hype about being such a huge phone and being uncomfortable in the hand was a huge lie to me,lol. If I were you, go to the store and play with it for a bit, you'll be able to tell.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm 5'1", I love my Note 2 and find that I sometimes wish it was larger. Mind you, I've always been a two-handed user. I was given two hands and I use them both :)

PrincessKick

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm 5'9" and have had a Note 2 on Verizon for the last three weeks. I love love love this phone. I came from an iPhone 4S.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm 5'5" and have normal sized hands. I was hesitant about the size also. I was at the end of my return window with my S3 and going back and forth as to whether to exchange it for the N2. Suddenly it occurred to me that I really couldn't easily one hand the S3 anyway, I exchanged it and don't regret it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I saw a few random ladies who bought the note 2 at verizon and tmobile store. Seems like size wasn't an issue for them.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everybody with the responses. I guess I'll have to try to find a demo unit in store that isn't attached to one of those sensor things to really test it out. Can't get a good feel while its still attached . we shall see!!

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
My friend, is about 5'6" and I guess normal sized hands, has my Note and is gotten her Note 2 Christmas present early and is loving it.

Sent from my Jelly Bean chomping Infuse 4G!

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everybody with the responses. I guess I'll have to try to find a demo unit in store that isn't attached to one of those sensor things to really test it out. Can't get a good feel while its still attached . we shall see!!

Try Best Buy. If you ask they should have a working unit for you to try out (not a demo unit, that doesn't work attached to a cable), They let me toy with one for a few minutes that other day.
It truly is an impressive phone.

Good Luck with your choice :)

P.S.
Women with the note 2....sounds like some sort of geeky man cave Samsung swimsuit calendar.:p

Lacey Hernandez

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am excited i am waiting for my note 2 phone its coming in the mail i like what every one has posted so it will be nice to have a phone i can do art stuff on and take more of pics of my daughter she is two months old now.Now i can take more pics

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar