Not very helpful but I just have to say..

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm in love with this phone. Literally the first phone I've ever had where I can't complain. Biggest screen, quad core processor, beautiful display, great sound quality. Every issue I've ever had with phones is gone. I have a feeling I'll be riding the coat tails of the Note line for many years to come.

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
It certainly is a fine performing device. Is it perfect for everyone? Probably not. Is it really the best device? For some; however, not so much for others who prefer something else. I do agree about bugs and issues, this phone performs well in all areas. For lack of a better term, a "bugles beast."

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
It certainly is a fine performing device. Is it perfect for everyone? Probably not. Is it really the best device? For some; however, not so much for others who prefer something else. I do agree about bugs and issues, this phone performs well in all areas. For lack of a better term, a "bugles beast."

The best phone is everyones opinion of course! But for everything I needed it's perfect for me!

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I am in agreement! Even my wife asked me what new gadet or phone I am getting for Christmas and for the first time in a LONG time I had to say, I am completely satisfied with my phone for now! She was in shock! I guess the GN2 is like therapy for phone addicts...

Although ATT could make me very happy with a multi view update! lol!

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I am in agreement! Even my wife asked me what new gadet or phone I am getting for Christmas and for the first time in a LONG time I had to say, I am completely satisfied with my phone for now! She was in shock! I guess the GN2 is like therapy for phone addicts...

This is exactly how I am this year. Normally I am craving some new phone, tablet, or gadget this time of year, but not so this 2012. My wife also cannot believe I'm not wanting a new device already. I have the Note 10.1 & Note 2. Like you, for the first time in a long time I have the ideal phone and tablet to satisfy my cravings.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just wish for more app memory. I am down to 4 gb with just a few major games installed and all multi media files tugged away on my sd card. Not sure why the carriers don't offer the bigger capacity versions of the phone right after release.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
The note 2, is a bit big for me. A great phone. For me the galaxy S3 is the best for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Only complaints are the random reboots and paltry 16gb RAM. Everything else is fantastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Angry_American

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I really like mine, will love it once I can go stock android with s-pen apps and kill touch wiz. The stock kB is killing me with the lack of auto correct and spell check.

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm extremely pleased with mine and have no desire to get any other phone. I'm running CleanROM 3.5 with Perseus kernel they even make it better than it is out of the box. I have been using Smart Keyboard Pro fir a while with android, I really dislike the stock Samsung one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317