Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Woodsy
  • 1 Post By planoman
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Not very helpful but I just have to say..

I'm in love with this phone. Literally the first phone I've ever had where I can't complain. Biggest screen, quad core processor, beautiful display, great sound quality. Every issue I've ever had with phones is gone. I have a feeling I'll be riding the coat tails of the Note line for many years to come.

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.
    Current device: Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Farmhouse Fraternity UTK
    planoman, AnnDroid, DAS and 1 others like this.

Global Posts
    10,408 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default Re: Not very helpful but I just have to say..

It certainly is a fine performing device. Is it perfect for everyone? Probably not. Is it really the best device? For some; however, not so much for others who prefer something else. I do agree about bugs and issues, this phone performs well in all areas. For lack of a better term, a "bugles beast."
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    It certainly is a fine performing device. Is it perfect for everyone? Probably not. Is it really the best device? For some; however, not so much for others who prefer something else. I do agree about bugs and issues, this phone performs well in all areas. For lack of a better term, a "bugles beast."
    The best phone is everyones opinion of course! But for everything I needed it's perfect for me!

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.
    Current device: Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Farmhouse Fraternity UTK

I am in agreement! Even my wife asked me what new gadet or phone I am getting for Christmas and for the first time in a LONG time I had to say, I am completely satisfied with my phone for now! She was in shock! I guess the GN2 is like therapy for phone addicts...

Although ATT could make me very happy with a multi view update! lol!
    Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
    DAS likes this.
    DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    I am in agreement! Even my wife asked me what new gadet or phone I am getting for Christmas and for the first time in a LONG time I had to say, I am completely satisfied with my phone for now! She was in shock! I guess the GN2 is like therapy for phone addicts...
    This is exactly how I am this year. Normally I am craving some new phone, tablet, or gadget this time of year, but not so this 2012. My wife also cannot believe I'm not wanting a new device already. I have the Note 10.1 & Note 2. Like you, for the first time in a long time I have the ideal phone and tablet to satisfy my cravings.

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I just wish for more app memory. I am down to 4 gb with just a few major games installed and all multi media files tugged away on my sd card. Not sure why the carriers don't offer the bigger capacity versions of the phone right after release.

The note 2, is a bit big for me. A great phone. For me the galaxy S3 is the best for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

The phone seriously satisfies. No doubt about it. Checks all the boxes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Only complaints are the random reboots and paltry 16gb RAM. Everything else is fantastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I really like mine, will love it once I can go stock android with s-pen apps and kill touch wiz. The stock kB is killing me with the lack of auto correct and spell check.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I'm extremely pleased with mine and have no desire to get any other phone. I'm running CleanROM 3.5 with Perseus kernel they even make it better than it is out of the box. I have been using Smart Keyboard Pro fir a while with android, I really dislike the stock Samsung one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317