Pop up browser

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
How many people are loving the pop up browser? I used to hate having a separate browser window open up, then occasionally have issues closing it, or closing the app because you hit the back button more than you should have.
Especially work some emails, the pop up browser is a time saver. It makes you wonder why it took so long for something like this to come about.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums.

Cmatt1971

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving the pop up browser as well, works great for quickly viewing a link, I find that I use it as if not more than full browser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

thomasanderson

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
How many people are loving the pop up browser? I used to hate having a separate browser window open up, then occasionally have issues closing it, or closing the app because you hit the back button more than you should have.
Especially work some emails, the pop up browser is a time saver. It makes you wonder why it took so long for something like this to come about.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums.

Yea it is pretty awesome to finally have a feature like this and pop up video built into the OS. But it has been around for awhile. I have been using third party apps like floating browser and stick it player for over a year with this exact same functionality. I think its funny when corporations use ideas from the average joe to drive their innovation. I just hope those who deserve it get the credit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay