- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
samsung galaxy note 2 wallpaper problem
hi all! can someone please help me. i cannot restore my default wallpaper (ripple wall) in my homescreen and lock screen. i recently used a photo in facebook, after that when i set back to the default wallpaper which is the ripple wall, it doesnt change and it still uses the photo in facebook. i tried changing the photo but it still doesnt go back to the default one.
thank you so much!!!!
- 12-24-2012, 05:53 AM #2
- 12-24-2012, 02:13 PM #4
- 12-25-2012, 08:56 AM #5
Re: samsung galaxy note 2 wallpaper problem
Hey Op, just wondering if the restart fixed your issue. If not try deleting Facebook opening application settings and clearing your gallery cache and data. Then go to settings--display and choose your wallpaper there. Then reinstall Facebook.
- 12-25-2012, 02:03 PM #6
- By bikonomad in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2012, 03:35 AM
- By asabino in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 16Last Post: 12-17-2011, 03:40 PM
- By Rambler358 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2011, 12:59 AM
- By instead in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:20 PM
- By Eclipse0001 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2010, 02:52 PM