- 12-27-2012, 07:32 AM #2
- 12-27-2012, 08:24 AM #3
- 12-27-2012, 10:15 AM #4
- 12-27-2012, 10:43 AM #5
Re: How Do I Create A Shortcut/Icon To Voicemail?
create a Contact called Voicemail. long press on a homescreen, choose Apps & Widgets, go to the Widgets section, and long press and drag the "Direct Dial 1x1" icon to the Homescreen. When you drop it, you will get the option to choose the contact. Choose the Voicemail Contact and you are finished.
To make it more convenient, I put two commas after the 611, and add my password, followed by #. that way I don't have to enter my password every time I dial voicemail.Samsung Note 2
- 12-27-2012, 10:46 AM #6
- 12-27-2012, 03:57 PM #7
- By JayMSY in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 11-26-2012, 08:39 PM
- By Getbusylivin in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 12:49 AM
- By arkanoid77 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2012, 08:04 PM
- By InterMurph in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2011, 04:07 PM
- By fmichigan in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2010, 02:24 PM