Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Flip Cover ? Up Date photos

I am not sure if this is a genuine Samsung cover, I have bought from Amazon Samsung Clip-On Replacement Battery Cover for Samsung: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics When I watched youtube videos, the genuine Samsung cover has a indentation for the home button inside the cover, and a connection for NFC inside the back of the cover. This cover I received has not. Am I right to think its maybe a fake ?
    Last edited by acefutura; 01-02-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Default Re: Samsung Flip Cover ?

Quote Originally Posted by acefutura View Post
    I am not sure if this is a genuine Samsung cover, I have bought from Amazon Samsung Clip-On Replacement Battery Cover for Samsung: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics When I watched youtube videos, the genuine Samsung cover has a indentation for the home button inside the cover, and a connection for NFC inside the back of the cover. This cover I received has not. Am I right to think its maybe a fake ?
    Yup, the one you got is fake.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for that m8, Did not think I was getting a answer to that one. All I was asking was for anyone with a Genuine flip cove to take a look and tell me if there has a small indentation inside it for the home button, plus inside the back of the cover the NFC connector. So thanks again Its on its way back for refund.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Here is what I was trying to explain, So be careful if your buying one of these covers you get the wright one.
    Genuine Samsung flip cover on right.

thats pretty crazy, looks pretty legit

Default Re: Samsung Flip Cover ? Up Date photos

It looks legit, it's just that one comes with nfc and one doesn't no? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by acefutura View Post
    Here is what I was trying to explain, So be careful if your buying one of these covers you get the wright one.
    Genuine Samsung flip cover on right.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pscfc9bb61.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps7b6ae507.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps64a96362.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ps07d12c20.jpg
    Wow. Those are close for a copy cat. I had to really look to see differences.
    iPhone 6+ & Galaxy S5 user. Google Glass Explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeadbaby View Post
    Wow. Those are close for a copy cat. I had to really look to see differences.
    The fake ones come apart very easy, i had one on my GF S3 that was a china knockoff like this

Quote Originally Posted by rexxcastle View Post
    The fake ones come apart very easy, i had one on my GF S3 that was a china knockoff like this
    I still can't believe how close are though. Usually I'm good at spying fakes. I wonder if the ones on amazon are real.

99% of them will be fakes. If you register your device on the Samsung Facebook page you can get a 50 percent off coupon code from Samsung thats 50 percent off your entire accessory order your best bet is to do that in just order a few different colors and other accessories for cheap

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk

Quote Originally Posted by rexxcastle View Post
    99% of them will be fakes. If you register your device on the Samsung Facebook page you can get a 50 percent off coupon code from Samsung thats 50 percent off your entire accessory order your best bet is to do that in just order a few different colors and other accessories for cheap

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk
    Thanks ill check that out when I get mine.