Crystal skin matte case review

FormerIphoney

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
After owning the oem flip case, cruzerlite androidify, and reinke slim case I was on the hunt for another one.

I came across a relatively inexpensive case on ebay (and free shipping).

Slim fit? Check

Ever so slightly raised front lip? Check

Cool looking matte rear finish? Check

Grippy Tpu side bumpers? Check

Accurate cutouts? Check

It had everything I was looking for and for about $5.00 and free shipping.

Not much more to say, on to the pictures!
zu8epequ.jpg

zegena9a.jpg

5y7ege5u.jpg

e5asyhaq.jpg

manajany.jpg

9ubyhesu.jpg

Link to case... Comes in several colors as well.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=130824309872

jiwengang

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys for the words. I am the seller on eBay selling this case. OP's link was my listing. I appreciate OP's nice review on it. A happy customer goes a long way to the small business I am running here.
the listing was ended and here is the new link.
Thanks again everyone. Wish you all have a great holiday season and Happy New Year!

lgreenberg

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I got my cases (from the link in the original post). If the seller is you (posting above) I've just contacted you via ebay because I'm less than pleased.

The white version is browning or dirty and I haven't even used it yet. This is how it arrived (see pictures below.)

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    807.9 KB · Views: 105

jiwengang

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I got my cases (from the link in the original post). If the seller is you (posting above) I've just contacted you via ebay because I'm less than pleased.

The white version is browning or dirty and I haven't even used it yet. This is how it arrived (see pictures below.)
Hi there,

I replied your message immediately upon receiving your message the other day. Could you please check and let me know your preference please?
Sorry about the experience.....

Cheers,

lgreenberg

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I got your reply thanks.

I did also want to let people know that the dirt was cleanable with an eraser. Still not something I should be doing on a brand new case.

However, I discovered another issue. The covering for the volume rocker doesn't seem to line up. When I press the volume down it actually turns the volume up.

The seller has offered me a refund if I send the case back (at his expense) but it's probably not worth my time for a case that cost me under $6.

ADDED: The seller has offered me a $3 partial refund without sending back the case.

jiwengang

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I got your reply thanks.

I did also want to let people know that the dirt was cleanable with an eraser. Still not something I should be doing on a brand new case.

However, I discovered another issue. The covering for the volume rocker doesn't seem to line up. When I press the volume down it actually turns the volume up.

The seller has offered me a refund if I send the case back (at his expense) but it's probably not worth my time for a case that cost me under $6.

ADDED: The seller has offered me a $3 partial refund without sending back the case.

Yes. I just issued the partial refund. I am using one for my own Note 2 and sold a bunch of others without issues, I believe this is isolated case. But once again, apology for such inconvenience caused!

J

cgordonn

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine in the mail today. So far I'm quite pleased with the fit, texture and appearance of the case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool