Crystal skin matte case review

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Mine came in but it seems to not fit right around the volume keys also. Kt makes them super sensitive. If I dont lock the phone before it goes in my pocket I find that the volume always changes

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Got my black/clear one today. Very pleased. Unlike the above poster, mine seems to fit perfectly and everything works and is accessible. Looks sharp, too. Recommend it to anyone wanting a fairly sveldt case that offers some decent protection and still lets the natural beauty of the phone be seen.

atlasshrugged

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
just on the record, the updated link is here on ebay

I ordered mine and it arrived yesterday. I ordered a black and a white one. Both fits very well and no issue with mine whatsoever. the posters above who had the fit issue may be due to some defects? you can get the seller to replace i guess. he is quite responsive to my questions. i was worried about if it will fits my tmobile variant.

the texture/weight/fit/design is all good. I can't complain for a case costing 7bucks. highly recommend. and thanks for sharing!

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
just on the record, the updated link is here on ebay

I ordered mine and it arrived yesterday. I ordered a black and a white one. Both fits very well and no issue with mine whatsoever. the posters above who had the fit issue may be due to some defects? you can get the seller to replace i guess. he is quite responsive to my questions. i was worried about if it will fits my tmobile variant.

the texture/weight/fit/design is all good. I can't complain for a case costing 7bucks. highly recommend. and thanks for sharing!

I just emailed him. I am kinda ocd and tried using the case to see if I was just being ridiculous about it but it really doesn't fit the volume keys at all. You can even see that the case bulges out a little where the volume keys are. I have the white one if that makes a difference.

Adding: the seller is very quick to respond and is sending me a different case. I am going to ship mine back so he can test the defect himself. Very good service for a $7 case!

Last edited:

atlasshrugged

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I just emailed him. I am kinda ocd and tried using the case to see if I was just being ridiculous about it but it really doesn't fit the volume keys at all. You can even see that the case bulges out a little where the volume keys are. I have the white one if that makes a difference.

Adding: the seller is very quick to respond and is sending me a different case. I am going to ship mine back so he can test the defect himself. Very good service for a $7 case!

Yup. second here. The case is fine for the buck. but I like the very quick responsive costumer service .

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased the black because I like the way it looks with the white note. Add it to my collection. I now have 8 different cases. I love getting up in the morning and choosing a case like choosing a tie. Lol

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased the black because I like the way it looks with the white note. Add it to my collection. I now have 8 different cases. I love getting up in the morning and choosing a case like choosing a tie. Lol

Seems like a lot of work. :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a lot of work. :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Not work at all. Takes 3 seconds to take off and put on another. The ones that require a little more work are the samsung flips. Still, like having a new phone everyday. :p

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
dyju9use.jpg
This is the best case ever!! I just received it and can't believe how good it looks and feels. Picture taking with my daughters crappy iphone. Great protection,, great look,, great feel and I can see the back of my phone. Outstanding product.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360274238051.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360274238051.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 10