Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

is it only for the usa galaxy note2 ?

Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

I hadn't been on AC in 3 days. First thread I saw so I tried and got a Lime Green. I will probably never use it, however, it's the Tactiles I really wanted to try, so all good.
    nlitenme likes this.

Bogus. Promo over.

Fook me sideays

It's now 4:08AM EST and I registered my Galaxy Note 2 and it went through.

Received the email seconds after submitting information. Filled out the 2nd portion and it said to allow 6-8 weeks for care package to arrive.
    nlitenme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenThree View Post
    It's now 4:08AM EST and I registered my Galaxy Note 2 and it went through.

Received the email seconds after submitting information. Filled out the 2nd portion and it said to allow 6-8 weeks for care package to arrive.
    Guess the S3 promo is done, my email hours ago said "sorry we are done".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Registered my Note and selected the pink. Should be here in 6-8 weeks and got a 50% off code as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my Note 2
    nlitenme likes this.

Received a confirmation I'll be receiving mine in about 6 weeks
    nlitenme likes this.

I received my email today. See below, will arrive in 6-8 weeks. I ordered the orange case.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung-uploadfromtaptalk1356799195374.jpg  
    nlitenme likes this.

I just did it myself. They're down to orange and pink.

ROM
    Radiance sense 3.5

Thanks guys it worked for me right away the email came immediately! I got orange only choices were orange and pink still cool for free! I would try again if its not working for you use your browser!
    nlitenme likes this.

I got the Mint flip, tectiles for my GN2 and ordered a extra battery/charger for 50% off or $25. Nice deal. I guess I had registered my TV's when I got them years ago. When I put in my email it asked for my password which I did not have so they send me a new one. Good thing, since I do not use facebook...
    Lumia 925 w/Black, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
    nlitenme likes this.

Invalid IMEI Number for my S3 O_o
    Thanks Samsung

Registered mine, but will wait to get the package because all they have is PINK and I refuse to take Pink. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by whycry View Post
    Invalid IMEI Number for my S3 O_o
    Thanks Samsung
    Did you get a number that ended with a / then more numbers? Just put in the numbers before the slash.

Sent from my Note 2

CRAP! all I got was a percentage off if I buy stuff. screw that. thanks, Samsung!

I'm not the only one who is pissed off.
    Last edited by dave1812; 12-29-2012 at 04:12 PM.
    Samsung Note 2

I bought and registered my note 2 back in october...sammy sent me a 50% off code which I used to buy a smart dock, 3 flip covers (White,orange, blue). I registered again a few moments ago with another email address and I only got the 50% off code again...bummer!

I have not got the link...

USA only. ****.

Shea.. only for US people.. I also wanted that!

Still got a 50% off coupon for anything Samsung related to the GS III, thats still decent.
    nlitenme likes this.

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts

just wondering if anyone has seen their flip cover yet. I know it said to allow 6-8 weeks, but that seems like an awfully long time....

Received my pink cover (all they had left at the time) and the tectiles today.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

When did you sign up for the flip cover and tectiles? I am curious when I should be expecting them to ship.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

12/29 @ 2:30 pm. All they had left was the pink.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Well, whoopie. I got my pink cover today.

It's pink.

Will try to sell or give it away.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast