Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

jutaejrevo4g

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I bought and registered my note 2 back in october...sammy sent me a 50% off code which I used to buy a smart dock, 3 flip covers (White,orange, blue). I registered again a few moments ago with another email address and I only got the 50% off code again...bummer!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
just wondering if anyone has seen their flip cover yet. I know it said to allow 6-8 weeks, but that seems like an awfully long time....

pd240

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
When did you sign up for the flip cover and tectiles? I am curious when I should be expecting them to ship.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Heifzilla

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today, too. In pink, but pink is what I wanted. I'm glad I didn't pay $30 for the cover. I haven't played with the tectiles yet.

Sent from my Note 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, whoopie. I got my pink cover today.

It's pink.

Will try to sell or give it away.

Free is free but obviously pink isn't too well accepted among Note II owners. I for one wouldn't use it to be honest.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Nightscape

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I was able to snag up a mint cover before they ran out. Haven't received it yet but I'll post up some pics of it when I get it. I have an orange cover and ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would so I'm going to reserve my judgement on the mint until I actually see it in person.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Maybe they're sending out the pink ones first because they felt bad if that's all that was left...:)

Should have asked this in my original post...if you've received it, where do you live, and do you have a Note 2 or Galaxy S3? I figure this will help those of us who are still waiting at least get an idea of when we can expect them...I'm waiting on a lime green one for the GS3.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What are the tectiles used for? :confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Tectiles are little tiles that you can program tasks for your phone to do when you touch your NFC enabled device to it. Check out how they work on YouTube if you want to see

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22