Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 99
Like Tree25Likes
  1. #51  

    Default Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Same sucky pink cover here....


    Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. #52  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Got mine today, too. In pink, but pink is what I wanted. I'm glad I didn't pay $30 for the cover. I haven't played with the tectiles yet.

    Sent from my Note 2
  3. #53  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxBuck View Post
    Well, whoopie. I got my pink cover today.

    It's pink.

    Will try to sell or give it away.
    Free is free but obviously pink isn't too well accepted among Note II owners. I for one wouldn't use it to be honest.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
  4. #54  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    I was able to snag up a mint cover before they ran out. Haven't received it yet but I'll post up some pics of it when I get it. I have an orange cover and ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would so I'm going to reserve my judgement on the mint until I actually see it in person.
  5. #55  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by Heifzilla View Post
    Got mine today, too. In pink, but pink is what I wanted. I'm glad I didn't pay $30 for the cover. I haven't played with the tectiles yet.

    Sent from my Note 2
    What are the tectiles used for?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #56  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    All I keep getting I'd 50% off codes

    Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk
  7. #57  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Maybe they're sending out the pink ones first because they felt bad if that's all that was left...

    Should have asked this in my original post...if you've received it, where do you live, and do you have a Note 2 or Galaxy S3? I figure this will help those of us who are still waiting at least get an idea of when we can expect them...I'm waiting on a lime green one for the GS3.
  8. #58  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Nashville, TN - Note 2
  9. #59  
    piizzadude's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    5,767 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Good to see them landing though

    Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
  10. #60  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches36 View Post
    What are the tectiles used for?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Tectiles are little tiles that you can program tasks for your phone to do when you touch your NFC enabled device to it. Check out how they work on YouTube if you want to see

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  11. #61  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by kj11aw View Post
    Should have asked this in my original post...if you've received it, where do you live, and do you have a Note 2 or Galaxy S3?
    Chicagoland.

    Sent from my Note 2
  12. #62  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    Tectiles are little tiles that you can program tasks for your phone to do when you touch your NFC enabled device to it. Check out how they work on YouTube if you want to see

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    Thank you....

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #63  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    I have a generic flip cover and although I like it and it does look sophisticated I couldn't leave it on my phone too long. Not much protection if it ever fell. I do like it for the office though. Keeps screen covered from wandering eyes. I wish Samsung would give them out again. I had the 50% off coupon but couldn't use it because the tectiles were backordered.

    Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
  14. #64  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    tectiles are FANTASTIC.

    I can only imagine what the general public and apple supporters would say, if it was presented as a feature on the iphone.

    I have two tectiles in the garage, when I leave it turns off wifi, turns on bluetooth, and turns on GPS. When I come home, it turns off bluetooth and gps, turns on wifi, and connects to the preferred network that I've assigned it to.

    Could I just as easily do all that by swiping down on the notification bar? Sure, but this is far easier and quite a convenience once you start using it.
  15. #65  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by seoulbrova View Post
    tectiles are FANTASTIC.

    I can only imagine what the general public and apple supporters would say, if it was presented as a feature on the iphone.

    I have two tectiles in the garage, when I leave it turns off wifi, turns on bluetooth, and turns on GPS. When I come home, it turns off bluetooth and gps, turns on wifi, and connects to the preferred network that I've assigned it to.

    Could I just as easily do all that by swiping down on the notification bar? Sure, but this is far easier and quite a convenience once you start using it.
    I need to do this. Place some in my car maybe to activate blue tooth.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
  16. #66  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I need to do this. Place some in my car maybe to activate blue tooth.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    not only could you have it set to activate bluetooth, but i have one in my wife's car so that it turns on bluetooth, opens Pandora, sets a specific volume level, and automatically starts playing. Instead of getting in the car and running through a bunch of taps on the screen, she touches her phone to the tectile and everything starts on it's own.
    tetaganda likes this.
  17. #67  
    Flexia's Avatar

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    665 Global Posts

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by seoulbrova View Post
    tectiles are FANTASTIC.

    I can only imagine what the general public and apple supporters would say, if it was presented as a feature on the iphone.

    I have two tectiles in the garage, when I leave it turns off wifi, turns on bluetooth, and turns on GPS. When I come home, it turns off bluetooth and gps, turns on wifi, and connects to the preferred network that I've assigned it to.

    Could I just as easily do all that by swiping down on the notification bar? Sure, but this is far easier and quite a convenience once you start using it.
    They work by tapping it to the chip correct? Doesn't work as a proxy sensor does it?
  18. #68  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by Flexia View Post
    They work by tapping it to the chip correct? Doesn't work as a proxy sensor does it?
    it works with NFC. You write the tectiles with a desired task and every time you touch your NFC enabled device, it will perform whatever tasks were assigned to that tectile. There are more in depth videos on YouTube for you to get an idea of how they work.

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  19. #69  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Got mines today.. Not a bad gift at all.. I may use it in public to keep people from reading my screen..

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  20. #70  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Got my Orange flip cover and TecTiles this morning ... Im in Maryland right outside DC. Not really sure what im gonna do with this orange cover, not really my color lol, but the TecTiles will come in handy!!
  21. #71  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejb1013 View Post
    Got my Orange flip cover and TecTiles this morning ... Im in Maryland right outside DC. Not really sure what im gonna do with this orange cover, not really my color lol, but the TecTiles will come in handy!!
    Got mine today. .bfe Kentucky no idea yet what going to do with textiles yet
  22. #72  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Got mine today and not really digging the Orange so if anyone has the other colors (not pink) I would love to trade.

    Aside from the color, fit and function are great. Just hope I find something I can take out in public.

    Thanks Sammy!
  23. #73  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Why so much hate for pink? Lol

    Sent from my Note 2
  24. #74  
    Roustermiller's Avatar

    Posts
    322 Posts
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Got mine today also

    Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung-uploadfromtaptalk1358478917491.jpg  
  25. #75  

    Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

    Mine came yesterday and I am in Ohio. I had the choice of orange and pink (I really wanted the lime green) & since I can't stand pink, I went with the obnoxious orange. But hey...it was free so no complaints here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Flip Covers and Home Button Stickers Compatible?
    By andrewiskang in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. Buy 1 Flip Cover Get 1 Free?
    By FrankTheFrowner in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 07:01 AM
  3. Galaxy S3 faux leather flip cover and back case
    By BBSeattle in forum Marketplace Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 11:37 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 07:16 PM
  5. FYI - Phantom Skinz 50% off AND buy 1 get 1 free
    By cochese2323 in forum EVO Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 02:15 PM

Posting Permissions