Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree25Likes

Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

Quote Originally Posted by seoulbrova View Post
    not only could you have it set to activate bluetooth, but i have one in my wife's car so that it turns on bluetooth, opens Pandora, sets a specific volume level, and automatically starts playing. Instead of getting in the car and running through a bunch of taps on the screen, she touches her phone to the tectile and everything starts on it's own.
    Prius? Id like to do that too! Is there a prius-note2 thread anywhere ? I cant find any. It would be nice to have info on how to maximize these two techs together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

Got mine today orange cover and love it. Grey and orange look good together.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

It did not work for me :-(
    Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by irocroe View Post
    It did not work for me :-(
    If you just tried it, you're a bit too late. It was around Christmas time

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Just got my flip cover and tectiles today

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    669 Global Posts

looks like a lot of people are getting theirs! thats great...still waiting...I wish they gave me the option to pay for expedited shipping. ha.

Quote Originally Posted by seoulbrova View Post
    tectiles are FANTASTIC.

I can only imagine what the general public and apple supporters would say, if it was presented as a feature on the iphone.

I have two tectiles in the garage, when I leave it turns off wifi, turns on bluetooth, and turns on GPS. When I come home, it turns off bluetooth and gps, turns on wifi, and connects to the preferred network that I've assigned it to.

Could I just as easily do all that by swiping down on the notification bar? Sure, but this is far easier and quite a convenience once you start using it.
    How do you change your Gps? I don't see that listed as an option for tectiles. That was the one feature I was sad to see missing.

I received my official Samsung galaxy note 2 case I picked the orange one and also came with a pack of 6 NFC tags. Samsung is great.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

To bad they're not doing this any more

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

I received my flip cover and Tec tiles from Samsung today....
    let's see Apple or any other manufacturers do that!!

Thanks Samsung! :-)
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

My daughter got free smug with her iPhone. Does that count?

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

I tried it and they didn't send me anything.

The only thing that is good is that I already have tec tiles and a case, but I would still love some more.

Received my bright Orange flip cover and TecTiles today. I don't plan on using the flip cover. I'll stick with the gray flip cover I'm currently using. Would have been nice if the flip cover was an earth tone.
    The TecTiles are cool, but I'll probably stick with the MyProfiles app that allow me to create custom profiles, and change to any profile using the app's widget.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    Received my bright Orange flip cover and TecTiles today. I don't plan on using the flip cover. I'll stick with the gray flip cover I'm currently using. Would have been nice if the flip cover was an earth tone.
    The TecTiles are cool, but I'll probably stick with the MyProfiles app that allow me to create custom profiles, and change to any profile using the app's widget.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    I should use an application instead as it seems more convenient. I use a Flip Case too but always consider switching to a normal back cover since it gets in the way while typing at times. I just never seem to go back.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Mine came today.

I'll try to take pictures of the Note 2 wearing its new mint coat later on in the afternoon/evening.
    nlitenme likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Got mine today for my SGS3. I thought I would like the light blue, and it isn't terrible (especially for the price), but I might actually like the orange more when it comes.

Gonna spend tonight setting up the tec tiles for some fun...

- - - Updated - - -

Got mine today for my SGS3. I thought I would like the light blue, and it isn't terrible (especially for the price), but I might actually like the orange more when it comes.

Gonna spend tonight setting up the tec tiles for some fun...
    nlitenme likes this.

Got mine today. I'm in Brooklyn, New York. Tectiles are smooth as a baby's bottom. Gonna sell this green flip case bcuz I already have a white one to match my phone.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

I would like to register my device with Samsung. What do I need to do from here?
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #94  

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Springer View Post
    I would like to register my device with Samsung. What do I need to do from here?
    Welcome!

I'm not sure if you'll get anything, but you can register here (Samsung) or here (facebook).

Quote Originally Posted by nlitenme View Post
    Welcome!

I'm not sure if you'll get anything, but you can register here (Samsung) or here (facebook).
    You will get a 50% off discount code for a Sammy accessory.

Sent from the AWESOME Note 2 of a girl
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #96  

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    You will get a 50% off discount code for a Sammy accessory.

Not everyone was getting that, so I didn't want to make any promises.

Hopefully, Gerry gets at least that.

Wonder why? I've registered 5 phones and got it each time.

23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #98  

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Wonder why? I've registered 5 phones and got it each time.

Not sure, but lots of people (here & on other sites) have reported that all they got was a confirmation/thank you email.

It seems to go in waves.
    Thanked by:

please send me samsung galaxy note 2 cover
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234