Get a free Flip Cover and NFC Tectiles by registering it with Samsung

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Mobile USA on facebook is giving away a free flip cover & 6 tectiles if you register thru their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/SamsungMobileUSA/app_314499095294546?app_data=registerDevice

edit - if the link doesn't work for you, go to the Samsung Mobile USA facebook page, go to Holiday Offers, scroll down to where it says "Register your device and let the gifts roll in" & click Register Now.

The quantities are limited, so hurry!

Also, if you have an S3 you can get it for that too.

Last edited:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
worked for me but the only colors they let me pick from were Lime green, Pink or Orange....Yuk! but hey I won't complain about free sh*t. Oh yeah and by the way What are textiles?

Nightscape

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I had already registered my device when I first bought it so I figured it wouldn't work. I gave it a try anyways and it seemed to work because it said to check my email for a special offer but I received nothing in the inbox. I tried registering again with my secondary email address and voila, it worked! haha

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I had already registered my device when I first bought it so I figured it wouldn't work. I gave it a try anyways and it seemed to work because it said to check my email for a special offer but I received nothing in the inbox. I tried registering again with my secondary email address and voila, it worked! haha

i did it for both my phones it didnt work unless youi changed the email since i did register them before

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000